10250 Alliance Rd Blue Ash, OH 45242
Career Opportunity: Administrative Assistant – Cincinnati, OH
Are you a detail-oriented, professional, and organized individual? Is follow-up one of your strengths? Are you a self-starter with excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills? If so, we want to speak with you about our position!
strategic HR inc. is hiring an Administrative Assistant for one of our Cincinnati-based global clients in the restaurant industry. The Administrative Assistant will provide high-level support for the executive, including calendar management and coordination of business meetings. Additional responsibilities of this position are:
- Interacting with internal and external executives and assistants to schedule variety of business meetings.
- Handling incoming and outgoing phone / electronic communications on behalf of executive management.
- Routing incoming calls to appropriate parties quickly and efficiently.
- Effectively scheduling conference calls or online meetings.
- Supporting the executive with community events, board meetings, external commitments, etc.
- Using brand software applications to assemble, manipulate, and/or format data/ reports.
The ideal candidate for the Administrative Assistant position will be someone with the ability to anticipate potential tasks and concerns. They will have a strong organizational and problem-solving skills with impeccable multi-tasking abilities. Additional requirements of this position are:
- Associate’ s degree required.
- Three to five years or more of experience as administrative assistant or office manager.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Excel: comfortable creating various types of graphs, and converting data into graphics and other visual aids.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Strong technical aptitude in order to utilize company-specific programs and software.
- Excellent writing, proofreading, and editing skills.
If you have a calling to serve and are looking to join a growing company, apply online today!
Employer is EOE/M/F/D/V. No third-party candidates please.