5140 River Valley Road Milford, Ohio 45150
Career Opportunity: Application Developer with Melink in Cincinnati, OH
Don’ t just program software – design and create applications used to drive energy efficiency and use of renewable sources. Do you have web application development experience in .NET environments? If yes, Melink has the opportunity for you!
Melink is a global provider of energy efficiency and renewable energy solutions for commercial buildings with four business offerings: HVAC Testing & Balancing, Intelli-Hood® Kitchen Ventilation Controls, Solar PV Development, and Geothermal HVAC. For 30 years, we’ ve been helping companies save energy, increase profits, and make the world a more sustainable place.
We are currently seeking an Application Developer to develop new web applications and help to improve functionality for existing systems. Additionally, you will be responsible for:
- Working with the Technology & Development Team to develop specifications for software projects.
- Executing development of web/software applications to excite internal and external customers while improving efficiency.
- Utilizing best software development practices.
- Maintaining up-to-date knowledge of computer operating procedures and operating standards.
This person will have a high emotional intelligence, positive attitude and a service leadership philosophy. Additionally, you will need:
- At least three to five years’ experience with web application development.
- BS in related engineering/software (computer science) discipline or equivalent experience required.
- Web/IP-enabled application development required.
- Database expertise (MS-SQL) required.
- Mobile application development desired.
- Experience with React-based platform a plus.
- .Net, WinForms experience a plus.
How to Apply: This is an exciting opportunity to roll up your sleeves and make an impact in a strong company. Come join us by applying online today!
Employer is EEO/M/F/D/V. Please no third-party candidates or phone calls. Local candidates please – relocation and sponsorship are not provided at this time