302 W 3rd Street Cincinnati, Ohio 45202
Career Opportunity: Architectural Designer – Al. Neyer – Cincinnati, OH
Do you have a passion for Architecture? Can you create 3D renderings from conceptual design? Do you excel at creating “ Wow” from your presentations? Are you detail-oriented and like to take ownership of your work? If so, we want to speak with you about our position!
For nearly 125 years Al. Neyer has been an established leader, concentrating on commercial real estate development and design-build innovation and delivering integrity, collaboration, value and timeliness to every project.
The Architectural Designer is responsible for assisting the Director of Architecture and VP of Architecture in schematic design and presentation drawings, including 3D renderings, design development, construction documents and construction administration of assigned projects.
In addition, the Architectural Designer will:
- Participate with the design team in advancing schematic design and design development into presentation quality drawings including rendered site plans, floor plans and elevations.
- Produce 3D computer modeling and rendering utilizing Sketchup or Revit.
- Produce accurate and timely construction documents utilizing AutoCAD or Revit.
- Participate in design activities including client meetings, programming, site planning, facility design, presentations and other design functions as directed.
- Coordinate and prioritize resources to assure the timely completion of multiple projects.
- Perform construction administration activities, including site visits to review conformity of construction with documents, timely review of shop drawings and other submittals, and responding to requests for information/clarification.
The ideal candidate for the Architectural Designer will have:
- Bachelors of Architecture or Masters of Architecture.
- 3 to 5 years of experience in an architectural office.
- Demonstrated experience in schematic design, design development, construction documents preparation and construction administration for commercial projects.
- Architectural registration helpful, but not required.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, Revit, Sketchup and Photoshop.
- 3D computer rendering.
- LEED Experience desirable.
If you are looking for a great career opportunity with a company impacting the city skyline, apply online today!
Employer is EOE/M/F/D/V. No third-party candidates please.