Bilingual Patient Service Specialist
1401 Steffen Avenue Cincinnati, Ohio 45215
Career Opportunity: Bilingual Patient Service Specialist - The HealthCare Connection - Cincinnati, OH
Do you have a meticulous eye for detail and exceptional communication skills? Can you provide exceptional customer service, always with a smile? The HealthCare Connection has your next role!
The Healthcare Connection offers quality healthcare to all ages, all cultures, all incomes and for all health concerns. As Bilingual Patient Service Specialist, you will serve as the “ face” of the organization. You will be the first person people see when they come to our clinic! This role requires a customer oriented individual who can create a welcoming environment and positive experience for our patients. You’ ll also schedule patients, make follow up and reminder calls, communicate with other related organizations via phone and in writing, and work with electronic health records to enter and maintain data.
- High school diploma or GED required
- 1-3 years of experience in a clinical environment in a similar registration / scheduling role is preferred, but not required
- Proficient with computers and able to work with Microsoft Office programs
- Strong communication skills and customer service orientation
- Understanding of billing/coding and Medicaid/Medicare insurance provisions
- Familiarity with electronic health records, Next Gen experience a plus
- Ability to maintain confidentiality with all forms and sensitive information
- Proven ability to function well in a busy environment with multiple interruptions
- Ability to work with a diverse group of patients, staff and providers effectively
- Bilingual (English-Spanish) skills preferred
Founded in 1967, we were Ohio’ s first community health center. Our mission is the same today as it was when we first opened our operation. We are a leader in providing affordable, quality healthcare to low-income, underinsured, and uninsured persons living in northern Hamilton County.
The HealthCare Connection offers a solid benefits package and an opportunity to make a difference in your own community, by serving our mission. Come join our team! Apply online today.
Employer is EOE/M/F/D/V. Please, no phone calls or third party candidates.