Brake Press Operator
10040 Cilley Road Cleaves, OH 45002
Career Opportunity: Brake Press Operator with Stock Manufacturing in Cleves, OH
Do you have Brake Press or manufacturing machine operation experience? Do you want to learn or improve your Brake Press skills? If so, we want to speak with you!
Stock Manufacturing has been in business for nearly 50 years and is a leading manufacturer of metal fabrication parts for our clients. Product quality and customer satisfaction have been key corporate goals of our company. Our expertise in the metal fabrication field has been finely tuned through many years of experience.
We are looking for a Brake Press Operator to join our 1st or 2nd Shift manufacturing team. Positions are open for either a CNC operator or a Manual Machinist. The successful individual will perform machine set-up and operation. This position will also be responsible for the following activities:
- Setting stops on machine bed, changing dies, and adjusting components as needed.
- Operating press machines according to specifications.
- Planning sequence of operations to achieve desired result.
- Inspecting workpiece for defects.
- Measuring workpiece.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- 2+ years previous experience in a manufacturing environment is a plus.
- Ability to read and interpret router, blue prints, drawings, and machine sketches is a plus.
- Ability to lift 50 pounds.
- Ability to operate overhead cranes and jib cranes.
This is an exciting opportunity to do something extraordinary. Join a growing team that produces great equipment in the USA that is used around the world. Come join us by applying online today!
Employer is EEO/M/F/D/V. Please no third-party candidates or phone calls.