1240 McCook Ave. Dayton, OH 45404
Job Opening – Business Assistant, Global Graphene Group, Dayton, OH
Are you a recent grad looking to use your business education and skills to make an impact? Are you ready for an opportunity in a growing company with limitless potential? Meet Global Graphene Group!
Global Graphene Group is the first advanced materials company to offer large quantities of ultra-thin, pristine nano-graphene platelets (NGPs). We have the capacity to revolutionize how the world stores energy. On a daily basis, G3 is exploring the boundaries of graphene in search of new marketable ways graphene can be used across industries and globally.
As our Business Assistant, you’ ll work closely to support the co-foundering scientists at G3, as we develop and bring product to market, and ultimately grow the company. This is an opportunity to use your business education and knowledge to support the founders as they advance the business. Additionally, you will:
- Assist with documenting business and legal matters.
- Create reports and presentations for meetings with financial advisers and investors.
- Provide support for legal needs as the business evolves.
- Communicate with internal and external entities in business-related matters.
Qualified candidates should enjoy scientific research, technology development, a manufacturing environment, and have a strong business acumen, as well as:
- Bachelor’ s degree in Business and 1-5 years of experience in a business environment or business internship or co-op experience.
- Exposure to the manufacturing industry is preferred.
- Work requires professional written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Clear communication skills in both written and oral form.
- Strong knowledge of the Microsoft Office Package required.
- Prior experience with Google Apps for Business preferred.
- Strong analytical, organizational focus and a quick learner; ability to follow direction and work independently a must!
- Be a team player and frequent communicator.
This is a once in a lifetime career opportunity! Global Graphene Group is an up-and-coming organization ready to do great things!
If you are ready for a new challenge and meet the qualifications outlined above, apply by sending your salary requirements and a current resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit www.theglobalgraphenegroup.com to learn more. Employer is EOE/AA/M/F/D/V.