Business Support Coordinator
2680 Van Hook Ave Hamilton, Ohio 45015
Job Opportunity – Business Support Coordinator with Kaivac, Inc. in Hamilton, OH
Are you experienced in implementing, migrating and optimizing systems and processes across an entire organization? Do you have strong analytical skills? Kaivac, Inc. has your next opportunity!
Kaivac, Inc. was founded in 1997 out of a need to solve the number one building maintenance complaint - dirty restrooms to produce healthy results. Kaivac, Inc. develops science-based hygienic cleaning systems that protect the health of building occupants while raising the value of cleaning operations.
As the Business Support Coordinator, you will work with core business disciplines including accounting, purchasing, sales/order entry, and shipping/receiving.
The ideal candidate will have experience:
- Acting as the internal contact for ERP questions and issues.
- Helping to administer and maintain the Test, Development, and Production ERP systems/environments.
- Assisting in the analysis, development, configuration, and implementation of new and/or modified business processes.
- Assisting with the testing of new ERP system processes within the organization.
We are looking for candidates to excel in the following areas: Problem-Solving, Change Management and Quality Management. Additionally, you will need:
- Minimum high school diploma or GED
- Four or more years of experience working with an ERP system in a manufacturing environment.
- SQL development experience a plus.
- Crystal Reports development/writing experience a plus.
- Prior experience with Infor Visual Manufacturing ERP System is a plus.
How to Apply: This is an exciting opportunity to make an impact in a strong company. Come join us by applying online today!
Employer is EEO/M/F/D/V. Please no third-party candidates or phone calls.