Lebanon, Ohio 45036
Job Opportunity – CNC Machinist with Kadant Black Clawson in Northern Cincinnati
Do you thrive on programming CNC machines to achieve unusual contours and finish specifications? Are you an expert with fixturing, tooling, and all things CNC machining? If so, we want to speak with you about our position.
For more than a century, Kadant has been delivering smart and efficient solutions to process industries. As a global leader in fiber, wood and recovered material processing systems, we design and manufacture products used in industries ranging from paper to plastics and textiles to tires.
Kadant is looking for a CNC Machinist to machine component parts to specified dimensions and tolerances. Some additional responsibilities of this position include:
- Sets up, adjusts, and efficiently operates CNC machine tools to achieve close/exact tolerances on products with various dimensions and unusual contours and finish specifications.
- Selects, aligns, and secures holding fixtures, cutting tools, attachments, accessories, and materials.
- Maintains and inspects cutting tools for sharpness and usability.
- Calculates and sets controls and programming to regulate machining factors such as speed, feed, coolant flow, and depth and angle of cut.
- Starts and observes machine operation to detect malfunctions or out-of-tolerance machining and adjusts machine controls as required.
- Cleans and maintains machine, tooling, and parts to ensure that equipment is in optimal production condition.
- Maintains and edits CNC programs to fine tune process for optimum performance.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Vocational training certificate preferred.
- 3+ years of experience with set up and operation of CNC equipment.
- 3+ years of experience programming CNC machines.
- Have the ability to read and interpret blueprints, drawings, and measuring equipment (i.e. tape measure, protractor, etc.).
- Be able to operate a fork lift and overhead crane.
- Have the ability to maintain machinery, equipment, and tools used in machining.
Are you ready to join a strong team committed to consistent quality and continuous improvement in a cost-effective way to meet our clients’ high standards? Apply online at today. Be part of our future!
EEO/M/F/D/V. No third-party applications please.