Cake Decorator - 2nd Shift
5005 Deerfield Blvd Mason, Ohio 45040
Job Opportunity: 2nd Shift Cake Decorator with Gigi’ s Cupcakes in Mason, OH
Are you detail-oriented and organized? Are you looking for a fun working environment and an opportunity to make people smile? Do you love cupcakes? Then we have an opportunity for you!
Gigi' s Cupcakes bakes the best, gourmet cupcakes fresh every day. We bake wedding cupcakes, birthday cakes, wedding cakes, mini cupcakes, custom birthday cupcakes, cupcakes for parties. We are looking for energetic and detail-oriented individuals to join as Cake Decorators.
The Cake Decorator will be responsible for the decoration of products and other support actions, such as mixing batters and fillings. Other responsibilities of this position are:
- Supporting the front-end by providing customer service and ringing out orders.
- Running the register when necessary, utilizing basic math skills.
- Following through with employee development plan set by management.
- Following closing processes and checklists to support the morning team.
- Cleaning up the kitchen, dealing with waste and keeping the kitchen organized.
- Refilling and stocking batters, fillings, other necessary items.
- Assisting with counts during the day.
- Washing dishes and maintaining overall store cleanliness.
- Responsible for ordering and checking in food / product orders
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of three years’ experience in a fast-paced, customer-service driven environment. They will arrive on time for their scheduled shift, dressed in their proper uniform and be ready to work prior to clocking in. Other requirements for this position are:
- High School degree.
- Must be well-organized and able to work under stress.
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs.
- Ability to work independently with little direction or follow-up.
- Problem Solving - Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; Gathers and analyzes information skillfully; Develops alternative solutions; Works well in-group problem solving situations; Uses reason even when dealing with emotional topics.
- Good interpersonal skills, i.e. supporting peers, vendors and upper management.
- Excellent written, proofreading, and verbal communication skills.
- Must be detail oriented, organized, and have the ability to multi-task.
- Must be flexible with a “ can-do” attitude and have the ability to remain professional under high pressure situations.
- Ability to retain and protect confidential material.
If you’ re looking for a fun and upbeat environment, apply online today!
Employer is EEO/M/F/D/V. Please no third-party candidates or phone calls. Local candidates
please – relocation and sponsorship are not provided at this time.