Chief Operations Officer
1240 McCook Ave. Dayton, OH 45404
Are you looking for your opportunity to make an impact on a game-changing organization with new technology? Are you a senior-level executive with strong business acumen? Do you have experience growing a company from the ground-up? If so, we would like to speak with you about this exciting opportunity!
Global Graphene Group (G3) is the first advanced materials company to offer large quantities of ultra-thin, pristine nano-graphene platelets (NGPs). We have the capacity to revolutionize how the world stores energy and how to keep your smart phones cool. On a daily basis, G3 is exploring the boundaries of graphene in search of new marketable ways graphene can be used across industries and globally. We are looking to add a Chief Operations Officer (COO) to our leadership team.
As COO you’ ll be responsible for managing worldwide operations and activities, such as business developments, marketing and sales. The individual in this position will provide leadership and coordination while overseeing the operations of three subsidiary companies. You’ ll play a critical role in advancing our product to market. Additionally, the COO will:
- Serve on planning and policy-making committees.
- Coordinate public relations, communications, and human resources management.
- Lead research, development, grant/project/IP management, and technology commercialization.
- Ensure compliance and certification.
- Coordinate day-to-day operations of Dayton, Ohio location.
- Play a key role in strategic planning and assist in establishing and reaching company goals and business milestones.
- Grow and lead the company to an IPO status.
- Build and maintain a collaborative, positive, innovative, and productive working environment.
- Accomplish manufacturing and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Qualified candidates should bring a hands-on leadership style, and a willingness to shift gears frequently at the pace of this growing business. This position will make trips to Asia three to four times a year, so experience working in Asia/globally is a plus. Other requirements of this position include:
- Minimum of Bachelor’ s Degree in a technical field, MBA/Masters’ degree preferred.
- Minimum of 10 years in senior management.
- Exposure to advanced manufacturing is preferred.
- Experience in strategic planning and execution, contracting, negotiating, and change management.
- Exceptional communication skills in both written and oral form.
- Strong analytical, organizational focus and a quick learner.
- Ability to represent G3 to potential investors, media and other relevant parties.
- Team-player mentality and networker in the capital market.
- Establish procedures for safe, secure, and healthy work environment by following standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations.
- A high degree of personal integrity.
If you are ready for a new challenge and meet the qualifications outlined above, apply online today! Visit www.theglobalgraphenegroup.com to learn more.
Employer is EOE/AA/M/F/D/V.