Commercial Interior Designer
3574 E Kemper Rd Cincinnati, Ohio 45241
Career Opportunity: Commercial Interior Designer – LOTH – Cincinnati, OH
Are you a hands-on individual with a creative mind? Would you describe yourself as self-directed with a passion for interior design? Then we would love to speak to you about this opportunity!
Founded over 125 years ago, today LOTH is the workplace solutions leader in the Cincinnati and Columbus, Ohio markets. LOTH is dedicated to delivering exceptional service to customers locally, across the country and around the world. As the exclusive Steelcase dealer in Cincinnati and Columbus, LOTH supports its customer with the widest range of workplace knowledge, products and services.
We have an excellent opportunity for a Commercial Interior Designer to join an amazing team to work on creating evidence-based designs for the corporate, higher education and healthcare environments. The Commercial Interior Designer will collaborate with our Sales, Coordination, and Installation teams to create the best solutions for our clients. Responsibilities will include:
- Conducting client interviews and programming.
- Translating programming information and current evidence-based research into concept interiors for commercial and contract spaces.
- Creating client design presentations.
- Gathering detailed project site information and communicating with client project partners and contractors.
- Creating Architectural and Furniture Finish Palettes.
- Specifying Architectural Finish Selections and documenting for contractor use.
- Creating detailed furniture plan documentation for client approval and installation.
- Creating detailed furniture specifications and installation documents.
The ideal candidate for the Commercial Interior Designer position will have skills in in the following software: Microsoft Office, AutoCAD, 20/20 CAP or equivalent, Sketch-Up. This position requires a candidate with a blend of strategy, technical, analytic and creative expertise. Additional requirements include:
- Bachelor’ s Degree in Interior Design from 4-5-year Accredited Interior Design Program.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Good time management.
- Attention to detail.
- Experience with CET Configura is a plus.
Does this opportunity sound like your next challenge? If so, please apply online today!
Employer is EOE/AA/M/F/D/V. Please no third-party candidates.