Newport, Kentucky 41071
Job Opportunity: Compliance Analyst with i-wireless in Newport, KY
Are you detail-oriented and a strong communicator? Are you organized and experienced at handling and formatting data for reporting? Do you have compliance reporting experience? If so, we would like to speak with you!
i-wireless is a wireless communication provider that also provides government assisted lifeline phones. As part of this operation, we have reporting requirements to states and the federal government. This role will support the compliance team by assisting with audits and communicating with the examiners at USAC, state PUCs, and CGM. In addition, the Compliance Analyst will be responsible for ensuring compliance is met throughout the company and for interfacing with the Customer Care team to ensure all customer interactions are being handled in a compliant manner.
The primary responsibilities for the Compliance Analyst will include:
- Supporting all USAC and audits as necessary, including but not limited to PQAs, state audits, IDVs, and biennial audits.
- Answering lifeline process questions.
- Determining and communicating complex compliance issues to examiners and senior management.
- Supporting oversight of quarterly and annual reporting.
- Supporting interface with compliance vendors such as CGM and Steinhart & Associates, handling all associated downstream actions.
- Overseeing record retention and collection of all lifeline documentation including FCC approvals, audits, compliance plans, state requirements etc.
- Meeting and maintaining state compliance requirements and deadlines.
- Maintaining and approving IVR, paper, and website FCC application forms.
- Building simple OBI reports.
The ideal candidate should have:
- Bachelor’ s degree preferred.
- Compliance and/or auditing experience.
- Telecommunications experience a plus.
Providing affordable, no-contract, nationwide wireless service, i-wireless is a unique service provider amongst its peers. i-wireless is part of the Kroger family of businesses and offers Lifeline Assistance to eligible consumers in more than 30 states. Equally unique are the employees who work for i-wireless. From the warehouse to corporate headquarters, i-wireless employees enjoy an open office environment, friendly atmosphere, competitive salary and excellent benefits.
If you are looking for a great career opportunity with a strong company, apply online today!
Employer is EOE/M/F/D/V. No third-party candidates please