Construction Project Manager
Cincinnati, Ohio 45202
Career Opportunity: Construction Project Manager – Al. Neyer – Cincinnati, OH
Are you a control freak who has a plan for all the details? Do you have a passion for design and construction? Can you consistently bring projects to a successful closure? If so, we want to speak with you about our position!
For nearly 125 years Al. Neyer has been an established leader, concentrating on commercial real estate development and design-build innovation and delivering integrity, collaboration, value and timeliness to every project.
The Construction Project Manager is the overall project leader and has complete responsibility for design and build of construction projects, starting at initial client contact and ending when the project closeout is completed. The Construction Project Manager ensures that projects meet all internal and external expectations for client satisfaction, budget, timing, quality and safety.
In addition, the Construction Project Manager will:
- Assist Sales team for design/build sales efforts with responsibility for estimate and proposal preparation.
- Participate in development and lease sales efforts with responsibility for estimate and “ Scope of Work” preparation.
- Maintain positive client relations throughout the project’ s design, construction and closeout cycles.
- Review preliminary and final designs and shop drawings for construction feasibility, efficiency and conformance with project objectives.
- Maintain subcontractor relations through the solicitation, evaluation, award, design, construction and closeout phases.
- Provide oversight to project superintendent to ensure that the project meets its goals and company standards of safety, quality, efficiency and corporate image, which may require on-site management.
- Lead meetings with clients, design team, superintendents, and service partners.
- Provide quotes, estimates, and negotiate all change orders with clients.
- Develop project schedule and monitor project and financial performance.
- Maintain project documentation including meeting minutes, RFI’ s and drawing logs.
- Manage multiple large and complex project simultaneously.
The ideal candidate for the Construction Project Manager will have:
- Bachelor’ s Degree in Engineering or Construction Management, or previous experience.
- Minimum of 7 years of design/build related experience.
- Experience with computerized project management tools (i.e. scheduling, job cost, bid analysis software packages).
- Sales experience in commercial construction, including multi-family, industrial, office and retail.
- Experience in conceptual estimating.
- Experience coordinating planning commissions and other government bodies.
- Ability to coordinate outside vendors, particularly in the due diligence process.
If you are looking for a great career opportunity with a company impacting the city skyline, apply online today!
Employer is EOE/M/F/D/V. No third party candidates please.