Cincinnati, OH 45226
Job Opportunity – Contracts Administrator – Executive Jet Management, a Berkshire Hathaway company – Cincinnati, OH (Lunken Airport)
Are you detail-oriented and a strong communicator? Are you an organized and deadline-focused individual? Do you have contracts experience? We have your next opportunity with Executive Jet Management!
Executive Jet Management (EJM) has built a solid reputation for being the leader in worldwide aircraft management and private jet charter services since 1977. EJM earned its reputation by delivering on an ironclad business model centered on continuous improvement and a zealous commitment to exceeding expectations, both client-based and regulatory alike, at every turn. Today, EJM is synonymous with principles deeply rooted in a culture of safety, security, and exceptional service.
The EJM Experience is about how the extreme passion and aviation expertise of EJM' s professionals turns into the powerful components that ensure your private aviation experience is the safest and most reliable it can be. It' s because how matters. And that is why EJM' s culture of excellence is at the heart of everything we do, from high-level operations down to the smallest detail. EJM is looking for a Contracts Administrator to add to their team in Cincinnati, OH.
The Contracts Administrator will be responsible for assisting in the development and maintenance of EJM' s template agreements for the sale of aircraft management, lease, and charter services, including ancillary side agreements. The Contracts Administrator will also be preparing deal documents and negotiating with customers over the terms that will be applied to their specific management, lease, and charter deals. Additional responsibilities of this position will be:
- Communicating verbally and in writing with customers, their counsel, their lenders and lessors, and other parties to complete negotiations and to ensure the successful on-boarding of aircrafts into EJM' s programs.
- Maintaining records essential to the business, including customer information databases.
- Preparing deal documents and negotiating with customers over the terms that will be applied to their specific management, lease, and charter deals under the guidance of company legal counsel and the Contract Manager.
- Assisting in the development and maintenance of EJM' s template agreements for the sale of aircraft management, lease, and charter services, including ancillary side agreements.
- Proactively communicating verbally and in writing with customers, their counsel, their lenders and lessors, and other parties to complete negotiations and to ensure the successful on-boarding of aircraft into EJM' s programs.
- Supporting Contracts, Sales, and Legal Departments by conducting general research as needed.
The ideal candidate should be a quick learner with a strong work ethic. Requirements of this position include the ability to manage multiple tasks of a time-sensitive nature, strong organizational skills and the ability to be deadline-oriented in a high-pressure environment. Additionally, you will need:
- Associate' s degree in General Education, Business, Paralegal or Aviation.
- 4+ years’ related work experience, 5 years’ total work experience.
- Preferred: 2+ years’ work experience involving general aviation or business aviation or involving contract management, or in the alternative, a professional paralegal certification.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Strong computer skills using Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Working knowledge of Salesforce.com and Microsoft Access is a plus.
- Ability to pass a pre-employment drug-test and background check.
This is an exciting opportunity with a growing company! Come join us by applying online today!
Employer is EEO/M/F/D/V. Please no third-party candidates or phone calls.