Customer Service / Administrative Assistant
1041 Byers Road Miamisburg, Ohio 45342
Career Opportunity: Customer Service / Administrative Assistant – Matrix Systems – Miamisburg, OH
Are you a well-organized professional with a knack for friendly customer service and multitasking? Do you enjoy being the face and voice of the company? If so, we have the opportunity for you.
Matrix Systems designs, installs, and maintains technology systems that reduce risk, increase efficiency and ensure compliance, including best-in-class access control, video surveillance, fire, intrusion systems and healthcare technologies to clients across the US. We have a need for a Customer Service / Administrative Assistant to join the team at our corporate headquarters in Miamisburg, OH.
The Customer Service / Administrative Assistant will be responsible for:
- Identifying customers’ request via phone or email and routing them to the responsible party
- Greeting onsite customers and acting as receptionist
- Creating detailed, articulate service cases and assisting with service case scheduling as required
- Providing accurate, valid and complete information by using the provided methods/tools
- Following up with internal and external customers
- Updating cases with information and parts requirements
- Maintaining customer records by updating account and service case information
- Completing administrative tasks as assigned
Matrix Systems is looking for its Customer Service / Administrative Assistant to be well organized, adaptable and detail-oriented, in addition to:
- At least 2 years’ prior customer service experience
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Strong computer skills with proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint
- Skill in answering a telephone in a pleasant and helpful manner
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Effective problem-solving skills and self-starter attitude
- Desire and ability to work in a team environment
Come join a growing company that is committed to their employees as well as to continuous process improvement. This is an excellent opportunity and offers a competitive compensation package and a flexible work environment.
If you have the required experience and qualifications, please apply online today!
Employer is EOE/M/F/D/V. Local candidates only please – relocation and sponsorship are not provided. No phone calls please.