Customer Service Project Coordinator
10830 Millington Court Cincinnati, Ohio 45242
Job Opportunity – Customer Service Project Coordinator in Cincinnati, OH with OstermanCron
Are you experienced in data entry and coordinating projects? Are you detail-oriented and a strong communicator? Do you pride yourself on providing strong customer service and support? If yes, then we would love to speak with you about this opportunity!
OstermanCron is committed to providing inspiring, well-crafted office furniture solutions that bring energy to any workspace or educational environment. Whether redesigning a classroom or moving into a new office space, our team of experts is devoted to ensuring that our customers receive the best experience and outcome possible.
We are looking for a detail-oriented individual with excellent communication skills to handle projects, support our customers, process repairs and installations. A successful Customer Service Project Coordinator is able to perform with a high level of accuracy while providing polite and professional assistance via phone and email.
Additional responsibilities of this position are:
- Entry and processing of small orders as needed.
- Sending installation packets to vendors for orders being processed.
- Warranty repair processing along with follow-up with vendors and chargebacks to vendors or customers for repair costs.
- Coordinating repairs to be made by installation firm.
- Scheduling all in-town installations and maintaining the installation calendar.
- Working with vendors when changes need to be made or questions arise.
- Making calls to follow up on ship dates and track shipments.
- Following-up on orders placed where no acknowledgements have been received.
- Closing/filing warranty and small order projects after installation.
- Backup for all order and acknowledgement processing.
- Handling many details and processes with flexible positive attitude.
- Performing special projects as needed.
- Supporting and demonstrating the core values of the organization.
The ideal candidate will be customer-service oriented and a multi-tasker, while maintaining a high level of accuracy. This detail-oriented candidate will be able to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing, including in negotiating, instructing, persuading, writing and exchange of routine information. The other requirements for this position are as follows:
- High School Education/GED and/or one to three years of related experience.
- Basic knowledge of how to use a desktop and/or laptop computer for actions such as: creating written correspondence, sending/receiving email, accessing internet and the company system.
- Strong customer service skills, resolving complaints and needs with professionalism and confidence.
- Professional work habits, a high degree of accuracy, and a sense of personal accountability/responsibility.
- Ability to build and maintain positive working relationships.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word desired.
- Exceptional communication skills, both oral and written, coupled with excellent listening skills and a positive phone presence.
How to Apply: Are you interested in working in an open environment with a positive attitude? Come join us by applying online today!
Employer is EEO/M/F/D/V. Please no third-party candidates or phone calls. Local candidates please – relocation and sponsorship are not provided at this time