30 West 3rd Street CIncinnati, Ohio 45202
Career Opportunity: Designer with DonorDrive in Cincinnati, OH
Are you passionate about designing great websites and web applications? Do you get excited about helping non-profits reach their fundraising goals? If so, we want to speak with you.
Working at DonorDrive is more than a job - you will be touching lives and having fun as we enhance and deploy DonorDrive. Our creative environment is the right mix of serious quality work and fun that naturally leads to solutions for our clients.
We have need for a Designer to join our team in Cincinnati, OH. We are looking for someone who can help turn creative briefs into compelling interactive experiences for a range of non-profit clients.
You will be responsible for:
- The design and execution of strategy identified with the Lead Designer, with a primary focus on visual design.
- Occasional execution of both design and front-end development for smaller projects.
- Working closely with internal teams and clients to translate business requirements into creative interactive experiences.
- Managing multiple projects with strict deadlines, often switching between design and coding.
- Serving as “ air traffic controller” for Tier 2 design support requests, assigning issues or escalating as appropriate.
- Working closely with the Client Services team to identify recurring issues.
- Staying up-to-date on the latest web technologies and design trends.
Candidate should enjoy being a self-motivated team player who does what it takes to get the job done. The ideal candidate will also have:
- Formal education in web design, graphic design, or related field.
- 2-3 years’ experience with website or web application design.
- Strong design skills, including:
- Understanding of color theory.
- Good typographic skills, especially with font pairings.
- Working knowledge of grid systems and whitespace.
- Strong attention to details, down to the pixel/point level.
- Experience with responsive design including frameworks like Bootstrap and Foundation.
- Excellent knowledge and experience with HTML and CSS.
- Excellent skills with Mac and Adobe Creative Suite (Adobe CC, Photoshop, and Illustrator).
- Understanding of CSS preprocessors such as LESS and SCSS.
- Experience with the following is preferred, but not required:
- Customizing Content Management Systems.
- Knowledge of GIT or other revision control best practices.
- JIRA or similar issue tracking software.
If you are looking for a great career opportunity with a local software company that is allowing our non-profit customers to succeed in their mission, apply online today or send your resume and salary requirements to Job@strategicHRinc.com. Please visit (www.donordrive.com) for more information.
Employer is EOE/M/F/D/V. No third-party candidates please