Director of Customer Implementation
4393 Digital Way Mason, OH 45040
Are you passionate about exceptional customer satisfaction? Do you excel at implementing high quality solutions? Do you want to be part of a great product team? If so, we have a great opportunity for you.
Apex Supply Chain Technologies is defining the future of how companies manage their supply chains by providing tailored, scalable, hardware and software solutions, which allow customers to right-size and control materials, supplies, equipment and critical parts, based on true demand. We are a rapidly growing technology innovator, providing transformative Supply Chain Technology solutions to a rapidly-expanding client base of over 10, 000 corporate users worldwide. Over the past five years, more than 300 of the Fortune 1000 and Forbes Global 1000 companies have implemented Apex solutions.
We have need for a Director of Customer Implementation to join the team at our corporate headquarters in Mason, OH. The Director of Customer Implementation is responsible for the customer support experience, from the installation, start up and implementation of our solutions to the ongoing support of the installed base. This role not only helps define, but drives, the organization’ s perspective on Customer Support; a strategic team charged with engaging and delighting our customers over their ongoing experience with Apex. Other responsibilities include:
- Developing and growing a team of customer-focused implementation and customer support staff.
- Fostering a customer-focused, continuous improvement mindset within customer support and implementation teams driven by performance metrics and efficient, scalable processes.
- Managing current 3rd party providers of support for Apex devices and developing additional providers to match Apex’ s growing market applications.
- Continually look to, and anticipating, the changing needs of our customers and developing plans and strategies to meet them.
- Enhancing internal process documentation for parts, support tickets, and projects.
- Bachelor degree.
- 5+ years’ experience of customer-facing relationship management required.
- Technical customer support experience in the capital equipment and/or software services industries with experience supporting software, hardware, and firmware.
- Knowledge and expertise in Process Improvement methodologies and tools (e.g. Lean or Six Sigma).
- Proven skills in building and redefining customer service teams and satisfaction metrics to meet the evolving needs of customers.
- Ability to manage projects, gather data, organize ideas and implement solutions.
Employer is EOE/M/F/D/V. No third-party candidates please.