Director of Manufacturing Quality Systems
West Carrollton, Ohio 45449
Job Opportunity: Director of Manufacturing Quality Systems – West Carrollton Parchment & Converting Inc. - Dayton, OH
Are you an Experienced Manufacturing Director who knows the meaning of setting high standards? Do you know how to stand your ground for quality and build trusting relationships with production? West Carrollton Parchment & Converting Inc. has your next opportunity!
West Carrollton Parchment & Converting Inc. produces an array of products, including parchment and non-parchment papers and laminated products. We have a great book of customers and are looking for can-do team members to help us deliver! We are currently seeking a confident Director of Manufacturing Quality Systems to join our team.
As the Director of Manufacturing Quality Systems, you will play a key leadership role in all Quality Control and Quality Assurance systems. Building trust and maintaining the integrity of yourself, your team and the process are critical to success.
Additionally, you will:
- Create and lead the Quality Systems Management function and team.
- Develop and implement a culture of Quality programming that proactively approaches compliance-related initiatives and items, engaging all levels of the organization throughout development and implementation.
- Create, implement and communicate quality manuals and quality standards.
- Lead customer audits.
- Manage customer complaint process including root cause analysis and written corrective action plans.
- Lead site EHS activities.
- Lead Safety and GMP orientation for new hires as well as temporary workers, suppliers and customers.
- Champion the implementation of downstream procedures in accordance with GFSI and BRC certifications.
- Develop and implement a comprehensive plan to sustain and expand BRC, including risk management, strategy development and organizational planning.
Bring your exceptional standards for quality and leadership skills along with:
- BA/BS Degree required.
- 5-7 years’ experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Experience working in a unionized environment preferred.
- A proven track record of success in a leadership position.
- The ability to make sound decisions in the absence of higher management.
- Experienced managing a P&L.
- HACCP certified.
- BRC experience preferred.
- GFSI experience preferred.
- Six Sigma experience preferred.
- EHS experience.
- Manufacturing leadership skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- Change management experience and building Quality systems, while collaboratively engaging manufacturing team and hourly employees.
Ready to join a strong team committed to consistent quality, continuous improvement, in a cost-effective way to meet our clients’ high standards? Apply online today!
EEO/M/F/D/V. No third-party applications please.