2680 Van Hook Ave Hamilton, Ohio 45015
Job Opportunity – ERP Administrator with Kaivac, Inc. in Hamilton, OH
Are you experienced in implementing, migrating and optimizing systems and processes across the entire organization? Do you have strong analytical skills? Kaivac, Inc. has your next opportunity!
Kaivac, Inc. was founded in 1997 out of a need to solve the number one building maintenance complaint - dirty restrooms to produce healthy results. Kaivac, Inc. develops science-based hygienic cleaning systems that protect the health of building occupants while raising the value of cleaning operations.
As the ERP Administrator, you will work with our operations to implement, migrate and optimize systems and processes for the entire enterprise. Additionally, you will be responsible for:
- Acting as the internal contact for ERP questions and issues.
- Helping to administer and maintain the Test, Development, and Production ERP systems/environments.
- Assisting in the analysis, development, configuration, and implementation of new and/or modified business processes.
- Assisting in the testing and upgrading of the ERP system.
- Establishing requirements, properly test, and implementing new and/or modified reports.
The ideal candidate will excel in the following areas: Analyzing Complex Information, Problem Solving, Change Management and Quality Management. Additionally, you will need:
- Degree from a two or four-year college or university is preferred.
- Four or more years of experience as an ERP business administrator in a manufacturing environment.
- SQL development experience a plus.
- Crystal Reports development/writing experience a plus.
- Prior experience with Infor Visual Manufacturing ERP System preferred; past ERP system experience is required.
- Exposure and experience with core business disciplines including accounting, purchasing, sales/order entry, and shipping/receiving.
How to Apply: This is an exciting opportunity to make an impact in a strong company. Come join us by applying online today!
Employer is EEO/M/F/D/V. Please no third-party candidates or phone calls