ERP Project Manager
4030 Smith Rd Cincinnati, Ohio 45209
Career Opportunity: ERP Project Manager – FORCAM – Cincinnati, OH
Do you know manufacturing? Are you an expert in manufacturing productivity improvements or MES? Do you thrive on implementing software systems? If so, FORCAM has a great opportunity for you!
FORCAM is a global technology partner to discrete manufacturing companies providing a unified approach for sustained manufacturing excellence across all operations. FORCAM’ s Advanced Shop Floor Management Technology harmonizes all manufacturing operations from the top -- to the shop floor and across the global supply chain and enterprise creating the transparent factory environment.
To grow our local team in Cincinnati, we are seeking a ERP Project Manager who is a highly motivated individual that can excel in the role of business consultant. Your responsibilities will include:
- Analyze the clients’ manufacturing processes as well as specify the customers’ requirements and document information into our Statement-of-Work.
- Support and coordinate the project team members for an effective integration of our modern and innovative Shop Floor Management solution into the clients’ existing lean management organization.
- Perform product configuration based on existing templates to respond to client requirements quickly.
- Maintain Client leadership during all phases of the project - specification, kick-off, implementation, etc.
- Perform professional training classes for customers, partners, and FORCAM employees in the U.S., Canada, and Mexico.
- Support FORCAM’ s national and international accounts and partners in transferring expert knowledge and help maintain FORCAM’ s high quality of service.
- Conduct presales activities in cooperation with our global sales department.
The ideal candidate will be flexible, looking for a challenge, and have:
- Bachelor’ s Degree or higher in Industrial Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Production Engineering or related IT or Business Process Management field
- Ability to travel 50-75% of the time
- Project management and problem-solving skills
- Manufacturing background/knowledge required
- Experience in MES or other shop floor systems, knowledge of ERP Systems, and Machine CNC/PLCs is desired
If you are looking for a great opportunity in a growing company, please apply online today.
Employer is EOE/M/F/D/V. Please no third party candidates.