Engineering Product Manager
4393 Digital Way Mason, Ohio 45040
Career Opportunity: Engineering Product Manager – Apex – Cincinnati (Mason), OH
Are you a savvy product manager with strong mechanical skills? Do you have a passion for defining and delivering new features? Do your team members love working with you because of your proactive approach and exceptional ability to communicate and mobilize resources to consistently bring projects to a successful closure? If so, we want to hear from you!
Apex Supply Chain Technologies is defining the future of how companies operate by providing tailored, scalable, hardware and software solutions through automated point-of-use dispensing, asset management, and supply chain technologies. We are a rapidly growing technology innovator, providing solutions to a rapidly-expanding client base of over 10, 000 corporate users worldwide. We are seeking an Engineering Product Manager to join the team at our corporate headquarters in Mason, OH.
The Engineering Product Manager is responsible for defining, leading the development of, and executing strategic and tactical plans for new product and market opportunities for our products. This includes gathering, evaluating, and defining product requirements based on input from Senior Management, Sales, Marketing, customers, and other internal and external stakeholders; packaging features into product releases; leading the implementation of new product development and continuous improvement projects; and leading go-to-market activities for new products and enhancements. Past experience with engineering and/or manufacturing is an advantage in this position.
In addition, the Engineering Product Manager will:
- Define requirements and support the execution of the overall product and feature roadmap with emphasis on mechanical, electrical, and electronic hardware and related software for various types and configurations of automated point-of-use dispensing, asset management, and order pickup technologies.
- Visit customers to understand their needs and help define solutions appropriate for their specific applications and for the market as a whole.
- Work with cross-functional teams to prepare system requirements and detailed use cases for new products and new product features.
- Explain designs and constraints to stakeholders.
- Promote modular product design, as well as commonality and consistency within and across the company’ s various product lines.
- Define, monitor, and report progress against key success metrics.
- Review test plans with development and operations teams to ensure requirements are being met.
- Support go-to-market and roll-out processes for marketing, sales, and customer support.
- Support sales proposal generation, product cost, product delivery time, and warranty cost analyses as appropriate.
- Prioritize and lead customer satisfaction improvement initiatives.
- Resolve and/or raise awareness of issues that affect timely execution of product management initiatives.
The ideal candidate should enjoy being a self-motivated team player who does what it takes to get the job done and have:
- Bachelor' s degree in Engineering or related discipline.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in product management.
- Proven experience with multiple full product lifecycles, from project definition to design, to manufacture, to product launch, and ongoing customer support.
- A results-oriented personal drive with the ability to prioritize and deliver key initiatives on time, within budget, and within scope.
- Ability to work effectively through others and interface persuasively with individuals throughout the organization while being a team player.
- Ability to travel up to an average of 20% domestically and internationally.
If you are looking for a great career opportunity with a profitable company experiencing significant growth, apply today!
Employer is EOE/M/F/D/V. No third party candidates please.