302 W 3rd Street Cincinnati, OH 45202
Career Opportunity: Executive Assistant – Al. Neyer – Cincinnati, OH
Are you a no-nonsense person who can run to win and solve problems? Do you enjoy delivering superior service and playing a part of a team that is driven to succeed? Are you obsessed with details and delivering quality work every time? If so, we want to speak with you about our position!
For nearly 125 years Al. Neyer has been an established leader, concentrating on commercial real estate development and design-build innovation and delivering integrity, collaboration, value and timeliness to every project. We are a rapidly-growing company, proudly 100% employee-owned.
The Executive Assistant will fill the critical role of supporting our Executive Vice President of Business Development. The Executive Assistant will provide integral support by removing obstacles and allowing our executives to carry out strategies that affect the company’ s bottom line. In addition, the Executive Assistant will be responsible for:
- Providing both personal and business support to members of the Executive team.
- Handling confidential materials, correspondence, documents and conversations in a professional and discreet manner.
- Schedules appointments, meetings, and events for Executives and members of their team.
- Answering and screening telephone calls and greeting visitors courteously and efficiently.
- Planning, assembling, and producing presentations.
- Facilitating quarterly Staff Meetings as an employee relations communication tool.
- Assembling, preparing and arranging delivery of high-quality proposals and informational packages as directed.
- Providing computer technical / application assistance to the executives as the need arises.
- Providing correspondence, agendas, minutes and presentations in an accurate and timely manner.
- Facilitating Executive employee relations through various structured and unstructured activities and events.
- Leading best practices in electronic file and paper file organization.
- Completing expense reports and reconciliations for Executives and their staff.
- Arranging travel – hotel, air, car, etc.
The Executive Assistant will be someone who thrives in a support role to create success across an entire organization. The ideal candidate will have perfectionist tendencies with a strong track record of delivering quality work. Additional requirements of this position are:
- Excellent organizational skills and superior attention to detail.
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including the ability to handle calls and visitors with a warm, friendly, professional attitude.
- Excellent computer skills in a Microsoft Windows environment, including experience with Adobe Acrobat.
- Evidence of the practice of a high level of confidentiality.
- Demonstrated anticipation skills with ability to multi-task with ease and professionalism.
- Proven skills in managing multiple calendars.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers and the general public.
- Aptitude to analyze data and make reliable decisions.
- Ability to produce and edit correspondence, spreadsheets, presentations and databases using Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Familiarity and experience with general office equipment.
If you have a calling to serve and are looking to join a fun and energetic company culture, apply online today!
Employer is EOE/M/F/D/V. No third-party candidates please