Career Opportunity: Executive Assistant with LOTH, Inc. in Cincinnati, OH
Are you a forward-thinker who can anticipate the needs of others? Is “ organized” your middle name? Do you have experience supporting high-level executives? If so, we would love to speak to you about this opportunity!
Founded over 125 years ago, LOTH is a leader in the workplace product industry in the Cincinnati and Columbus, Ohio markets. LOTH is dedicated to delivering exceptional service to customers locally, across the country and around the world. As the exclusive Steelcase dealer in Cincinnati and Columbus, LOTH supports its customer with the widest range of workplace knowledge, products and services.
LOTH is looking for an Executive Assistant to join their team. The Executive Assistant will work with the CEO of our client’ s company to maintain calendars, correspondence and administrative tasks. The employee in this position will be expected to be extremely detail-oriented and forward thinking. We are looking for a self-starter and proactive individual who understands the nuances of maintaining a complex list of tasks, responses, and details. This individual will be responsible for maintaining the CEO’ s personal and professional calendars, scheduling appointments and various meetings.
Other responsibilities of this position include:
- Working closely and effectively with the CEO to keep him well informed of dealership activity, upcoming commitments and responsibilities; following up appropriately.
- Coordinating business meetings and events, facility usage, and special events including, charitable and political functions, forum meetings and trips, etc.
- Organizing, communicating and monitoring travel plans, including flights, car rentals, accommodations, activities, etc. Making adjustments as necessary.
- Sorting, screening, reviewing and distributing all incoming and outgoing dealership mail.
- Reviewing, controlling and assisting with drafting physical / electronic correspondence.
- Communicating directly on behalf of the President (i.e. personal acknowledgements, company memos, announcements).
- Preparing, transcribing, composing, typing, editing other various types of business and personal correspondence and other documents.
- Signing on behalf of superior, as delegated, his name to correspondence, requisitions, vouchers, and other forms of consequence.
- Taking phone calls and messages for executive; forwarding calls as appropriate. Assisting CEO in returning calls. Serving as backup for dealership concierge.
- Helping the CEO follow-up on operational commitments.
- Establishing, updating and maintaining administrative files, documents, and records.
- Assisting with charitable foundation administrative activities such as depositing checks, soliciting contributions and writing thank-you notes.
- May assist marketing with the maintenance of customer relationship management system.
- Compiling and organizing business and personal expenses, invoices and other financial statements.
- Helping maintain personal finances, including payment and tracking of business and personal bills and assisting with tax information when requested.
- Assisting CEO with personal responsibilities and needs when required.
- Handling personal and business information with absolute confidentiality and discretion.
The ideal candidate in this position will be polished with a well-rounded background networked in the Cincinnati community with connections and ties to various groups and companies. We are looking for someone willing and eager to make an impact in a forward-moving company and have a creative mindset. Multiple skill sets and strong business acumen will set this candidate up for success. This candidate will have a proven track record of problem-solving with strong decision-making and emotional maturity.
Some additional requirements for this position include:
- Minimum of three years of related experience.
- Associate’ s or Bachelor’ s Degree in Marketing, Accounting or Bookkeeping preferred (or equal experience).
- The ability to be flexible and a quick-thinker.
- Expert-level written and verbal communication skills.
- A strong understanding of finance, accounting and monitoring expenses.
- Social media and internet experience.
- Past success working under pressure and managing multiple deadlines.
- Strong computer (MAC & PC) and Microsoft Office skills.
- The ability to build relationships with strong interpersonal skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Professional personal appearance and presence.
- The ability to actively seek opportunities and solutions for the company.
- Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion.
- The ability to be adaptable to various competing demands.
If you’ re looking to make an impact in a rapidly growing company, apply online today!
AAP/EEO M/F/H/V/D, drug-free workplace. No third-party candidates. Local candidates only at this time