Career Opportunity: Executive Assistant in Cincinnati, OH
Are you a forward-thinker who can anticipate the needs of others? Is “ organized” your middle name? Do you have experience supporting high-level executives? If so, we would love to speak to you about this opportunity!
strategic HR inc. is searching for an Executive Assistant for one of our clients in the Cincinnati, OH area. The Executive Assistant will work with the CEO of our client’ s company to maintain calendars, correspondence and administrative tasks.
The employee in this position will be expected to be extremely detail-oriented and forward thinking. We are looking for a self-starter and proactive individual who understands the nuances of maintaining a complex list of tasks, responses, and details.
Other responsibilities of this position include:
- Communicating directly, or drafting correspondence, for the CEO (i.e. personal acknowledgements, company memos, announcements).
- Handling confidential information, both professional and personal.
- Coordinating professional and personal calendars, such as board meetings, professional lunches, appointments, etc.
- Organizing travel accommodations and schedules, arranging reservations and facilities.
- Compiling and organizing expenses, invoices and other financial statements.
- Serving as a “ barometer” for the CEO, having a sense of timeliness and severity of issues to present.
- Working closely and effectively with the CEO to keep him/her well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately.
- Completing a broad variety of administrative tasks for the CEO, including maintaining mail, legal notices, agendas, and fielding phone calls.
The ideal candidate in this position will be willing and eager to make an impact in a forward-moving company and have a creative mindset. Multiple skill sets and strong business acumen will set this candidate up for success. This candidate will have a proven track record of problem-solving with strong decision-making and emotional maturity.
Some additional requirements for this position include:
- 3 – 5 years of experience supporting high level executives.
- The ability to be flexible and a quick-thinker.
- Expert-level written and verbal communication skills.
- A strong understanding of finance, accounting and monitoring expenses.
- Past success working under pressure and managing multiple deadlines.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills.
- The ability to build relationships with strong interpersonal skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- The ability to actively seek opportunities and solutions for the company.
- Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion.
- The ability to be adaptable to various competing demands.
If you’ re looking to make an impact in a rapidly growing company, send your resume and salary requirements to Job@strategicHRinc.com or apply online.
AAP/EEO M/F/H/V/D, drug-free workplace. No third-party candidates. Local candidates only at this time.