Career Opportunity: Executive Assistant – Centerpoint Health – Middletown, OH
Ready for an opportunity where you can make a difference? Do you thrive working directly with the Executive Team? Are you a highly organized administrative professional with strong interpersonal skills? We have your next opportunity!
Centerpoint Health is a not-for-profit located in Franklin and Middletown, Ohio. Our goal at Centerpoint Health is to offer high quality, accessible, and affordable health care through integrated primary, dental, and behavioral health care. Centerpoint Health is looking for an Executive Assistant to the CEO to help contribute to their continued success and keep them on track and organized! Additionally, we need someone who is a self-starter and can take initiative to move things to completion without being told.
The Executive Assistant will handle a variety of duties, including:
- Supporting the CEO in communication with internal departments and Board Members.
- Managing the schedule and calendar for the CEO, including prioritizing commitments.
- Providing assistance with agendas, meeting minutes and compliance for the Board of Directors, including documentation.
- Researching, prioritizing and following up on incoming issues, including those of a sensitive or confidential nature.
- Assisting with coordination and documentation for all staff meetings.
We are looking for the Executive Assistant to have:
- High School Diploma/GED (required) with a minimum of 5-8 years of administrative support experience. Bachelors Degree preferred
- High proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Adobe Acrobat
- Strong organizational, planning, decision making and time management skills with extreme detail-orientation
- The ability to prioritize and meet deadlines while managing multiple projects and tasks
- Expert communication skills, both written and verbal
- Non-profit experience a plus
Does this opportunity sound like your next challenge? If so, please apply online today!
Employer is EOE/M/F/D/V. Please no third party candidates or phone calls. Blood-Borne Pathogens Exposure: Category III.