Lebanon, Ohio 45036
Job Opportunity – Fabricator with Kadant Black Clawson in Northern Cincinnati
Do you thrive on fabricating component parts? Are you skilled at using rolls, press brake, plate shear, and welding equipment? If so, we want to speak with you about our position.
For more than a century, Kadant has been delivering smart and efficient solutions to process industries. As a global leader in fiber processing; fluid handling; doctoring, cleaning, and filtration; and wood processing systems, we design and manufacture products used in industries ranging from paper to plastics and textiles to tires.
Kadant is looking for a Fabricator to make component parts using rolls, press brake, plate shear, and welding equipment. Some additional responsibilities of this position include:
- Working from part drawings, sketches, templates, and patterns to successfully fabricate component parts according to drawings with pre-determined dimensions and tolerances.
- Preparing all fits for weld brace sub-assemblies as required.
- Accurately recording job transactions and router hours.
- Keeping a safe and clean work area, machinery, tools and equipment, and the shop area in general.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a High school diploma or general education degree (GED required).
- Be knowledgeable of standard tools, material methods, and practices of the fabrication trade.
- Have 3 years of fabrication experience using rolls, press brake, plate shear, and welding equipment.
- Have the ability to use hand tools and to tack weld, and must be able to read and interpret blueprints, drawings, and measuring equipment (i.e. tape measure, protractor, etc.).
- Be able to read and write simple correspondence.
- Be able to operate a fork lift and overhead crane.
- Have the ability to maintain machinery, equipment, and tools used in fabrication.
Are you ready to join a strong team committed to consistent quality and continuous improvement in a cost-effective way to meet our clients’ high standards? Apply online today or email your resume and salary requirements to Job@strategicHRinc.com. Be part of our future!
EEO/M/F/D/V. No third-party applications please.