Facilities Software Manager
332 E 8th St. Cincinnati, OH 45202
Job Opportunity – Facilities Software Consultant with GBBN in Cincinnati, OH
Do you have a passion for developing and implementing innovative facilities management solutions? Are you a creative thinker with the ability to conceptualize our clients’ needs? If so, we want to speak with you about our position.
At GBBN, we combine technical mastery and creative tenacity to design solutions that empower people and enhance their lives. Our passion is crafting bold and inspiring spaces. Our joy comes from letting ideas run freely, unleashing creativity to the fullest, and delivering results in ways clients never thought possible. We do it all in a spirited, collaborative environment that values innovation and celebrates the diversity of our global family.
GBBN is looking for a Facilities Software Manager who will be responsible for the creation, implementation and management of our clients’ Integrated Workplace Management Systems. The Facilities Software Manager will work with clients in understanding operational processes and business objectives to create solutions that streamline asset and space management, and facility operations.
Other responsibilities of this position include:
- Partnering with client to define requirements and determine appropriate solutions
- Defining project scope and deliverables and managing internal project team to deliver solutions on time and within budget.
- Leading all aspects of ERP integrations, project implementations, modifications and upgrades into space and building management system.
- Creating detailed, functional, and technical design documents, including test cases, user training documents and implementation documents.
- Modifying the Schema within our software package.
- Providing implementation training and ongoing support to clients.
- Designing and producing standard and ad hoc reports for clients.
- Directing issue resolution and enhancing project quality in reporting to internal and external audiences.
- Contributing to business development by advising on new software modules and defining enhancements to be added to the system.
The ideal candidate will have:
- 5 years of related experience with minimum of 2 years’ project team management experience.
- Bachelor’ s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field, or equivalent experience.
- Experience in implementation of software or technical applications, such as Archibus, Tririga, FM Systems, Planon, FacilityOne etc.
- Experience with products such as MS Project, AutoCAD, MS SQL Server, DreamWeaver, and Eclipse is preferred.
- Understanding of Space and Facility Management a plus.
- Ability to persuasively and visually communicate ideas effectively and tactfully to project team and client.
- Strong technical skills and understanding of data structures and database management.
- Demonstrated creative thinking with the ability to conceptualize client’ s needs and analyze business requirements.
Are you ready to join a strong team committed to consistent quality and continuous improvement in a cost-effective way to meet our clients’ high standards? Apply online today and be part of our future!
EEO/M/F/D/V. No third-party applications please.