3574 E Kemper Rd Cincinnati, Ohio 45241
Career Opportunity: Financial Analyst with LOTH in Cincinnati, OH
Do you have a passion for accounting and strategic planning? Do you excel in creative problem solving? Do you have a background in job-cost accounting and/or construction accounting? If so, we would love to speak with you!
Founded over 125 years ago, LOTH is a leader in the workplace product industry in the Cincinnati and Columbus, Ohio markets. LOTH is dedicated to delivering exceptional service to customers locally, across the country and around the world. As the exclusive Steelcase dealer in Cincinnati and Columbus, LOTH supports its customer with the widest range of workplace knowledge, products and services.
LOTH is looking for a Financial Analyst to become a key member of their leadership team and a strong financial partner for other members of the team. The Analyst will support their team by aligning strategies with customer needs and operating expenses/profits. Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Reviewing periodic financials and management reports.
- Managing annual budgets and forecasts.
- Collecting and analyzing benchmark data.
- Creating reports.
- Developing profit-producing and cost-reducing strategies.
- Liaising with shared service functions such as Accounting, HR, Payroll, and IT.
- Reviewing contracts, renewals, and billing programs.
- Ensuring local and state compliance.
- Projecting profitability.
The Financial Analyst will also be responsible for our credit policy and decision-making, maintenance of administration of reporting tools, design and PM time-tracking administration, and ad hoc analyses. Requirements of this position include:
- Bachelor' s degree or higher.
- 3 - 5 years of previous accounting experience, preferably in public accounting.
- Experience with job cost accounting and/or construction accounting.
- Critical/creative problem-solving skills and ability to multitask.
- Excellent organization and time management skills.
- Ability to pass a drug screen and background check.
If you are looking for a great career opportunity with a profitable, solutions-oriented company apply online today!
AAP/EEO M/F/H/V/D. Drug-free workplace. No third-party candidates please.