2051 Meridan Place Hebron, KY 41048
Job Opportunity – Forklift Driver with Close the Loop in Northern Kentucky
Are you a person that cares about the environment? Would you like to take an active role in the recovery and re-use of valuable resources? If so, we want to speak with you about our position.
Close the Loop (CtL) is an industry leading global resource recovery and recycling company. CtL is dedicated to making the Circular Economy a reality by providing best-in-class sustainability solutions to companies that want to enhance their Corporate Social Responsibility through effective and efficient recovery and re-use of valuable resources from their products.
Close the Loop is looking for a Forklift Driver on 2nd, and 3rd shifts to load and unload inbound and outbound product. Some additional responsibilities of this position include:
- Operating forklift and pallet jacks to move material.
- Scanning inbound/outbound product and data.
- Entering customer information into CtL software program.
- Moving material to fill the production lines.
- Unloading FedEx and UPS trucks on the dock.
The ideal candidate will have:
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Knowledge of computer basics.
- Ability to operate a forklift and use pallet jacks/other equipment as needed.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to stand on feet for 8 plus hours.
- Ability to wear ear plugs, safety glasses and steel toe shoes.
- Must be able to pass a background check and drug test.
Are you ready to join a strong team committed to consistent quality and continuous improvement in a cost-effective way to meet our clients’ high standards? Apply online today! Be part of our future!
EEO/M/F/D/V. No third-party applications please.