Front End Developer
30 West 3rd Street CIncinnati, Ohio 45202
Careof er Opportunity: Front-End Developer with DonorDrive in Cincinnati, OH
Is your passion creating great websites and web applications? Do your websites come to life for the end user? Is your passion helping nonprofits achieve their goals? If so, we want to speak with you.
Working at DonorDrive is more than a job - you will be touching lives and having fun as we enhance and deploy DonorDrive. Our creative environment is the right mix of serious quality work and fun that naturally leads to solutions for our clients.
We have need for a Front-End Developer to join our team in Cincinnati, OH. As Front-End Developer, you will be responsible for understanding and executing the technical aspects of the visual/sensory parts of online interactive media. In collaboration with designers and developers at DonorDrive, you will help bring design experiences to life.
The ideal candidate will be a motivated, collaborative problem-solver who loves to stay on top of current web trends, technologies, and techniques. You must be fluent with markup, styling, client side scripting, as well as have a passion for learning new things and an incredible sense of modern web and user experience design.
Additionally, you will be responsible for:
- Working in collaboration with designers to develop online interactive experiences for non-profit and for-profit clients.
- Working closely with internal team of designers.
- Managing multiple projects with strict deadlines.
- Providing site maintenance and support as needed.
Candidate should enjoy being a self-motivated team player who does what it takes to get the job done, and have:
- Formal education in web design, web development, computer science, or related discipline.
- 2-3 years of relevant front-end web development experience.
- Current working knowledge and ability to hand code web standard HTML/CSS.
- Fluency with responsive and adaptive design production.
- Comfortable with version control software such as Git.
- Knowledge of responsive frameworks like Bootstrap or Foundation.
- Effective communication skills, both verbally and written.
Here' s what will set you apart from the rest of the field:
- Experience customizing Content Management Systems.
- Knowledge in back-end languages like Coldfusion or PHP.
- Experience working with APIs.
- Familiarity with JIRA or similar issue tracking software.
- Fluency in Sketch, Photoshop and Illustrator for design production.
If you are looking for a great career opportunity with a local software company that is allowing our non-profit customers to succeed in their mission, apply online today! Please visit (www.donordrive.com) for more information.
Employer is EOE/M/F/D/V. No third party candidates please.