2051 Meridan Place Hebron, KY 41048
Are you a hands-on, well-rounded HR leader looking for an opportunity to drive change? Do you describe yourself as a self-motivated, go-getter with a passion for developing and supporting others? Do you thrive on driving the day to day HR functions? If so, we want to speak with you about this opportunity!
Close the Loop (CtL) is an Australian-owned resource recovery and recycling company. We have established a global reputation for providing creative end of life product management services specializing in post-consumer recycling (PCR). CtL provides its services to leading global manufacturers of consumer and business to business products.
Close the Loop is looking for an HR Manager to lead our day-to-day human resources department. The HR Manager must be a motivated strategic-thinker, one who will challenge him/herself, and work with a team to achieve company vision and goals.
Some responsibilities of this position include:
- Recruiting and developing a strong pipeline of talent.
- Engaging the team and effectively managing employee relations.
- Managing and creating training and development activities.
- Advising management on various HR strategies and approaches.
- Ensuring compliance and making recommendations for system improvements.
- Developing planning strategies to manage multiple priorities.
- Managing multiple timelines with excellent follow-up and response time.
- Professionally speaking in front of large groups and leadership.
- Providing a wide range of HR support and problem resolution.
- Driving initiatives that support the advancement of new ideas and out-of-the-box thinking.
- Improving processes that contribute to our company’ s ability to grow and perform.
- Evaluating turnover and providing strategic solutions.
Requirements for this position include:
- Bachelor’ s Degree in Human Resources or related field with a minimum of 7 years of related experience.
- Proven track record in talent acquisition, developing associates, team building, engagement, employee relations, and aligning business objectives with management and employees.
- Excellent communication skills: written and oral.
- Proficient computer skills; experience with Microsoft products.
- Ability to multi-task and maintain exceptional organization/follow through.
- Successfully working with a team supporting multiple departments.
- Capability to work within financial requirements and department budgeting.
- Ability to accomplish tasks/projects with a low overhead.
- Understanding of Applicant Tracking Systems and HRIS systems integration.
- Aptitude to develop and/or research training platforms/programs and tools that can be used to increase the associate’ s knowledge and performance.
- Ability to understand different business units and manage various department needs.
- PHR/SPHR certification preferred.
AAP/EEO M/F/H/V/D, Drug-free workplace. No third-party candidates please.