3460 Grant Drive Lebanon, Ohio 45036
Career Opportunity: Hydraulic Assembler with Fecon in Lebanon, OH
Do you have strong mechanical skills and can you assemble machines? We build our tractors from the ground up. If you have these skills, we want you to join our team!
Fecon is a leading manufacturer in the Forestry and Construction Industries for track carriers and attachments. Our international headquarters is located in Lebanon, Ohio and is home of the Bull Hog® mulcher. Fecon is continually adding to and advancing our robust product line. In fact, we’ ve recently added an additional 40, 000 square feet of manufacturing space. There’ s room for you to come and join this company on the move.
We are looking for Hydraulic Assembler staff to join our manufacturing team. The individual will be responsible for building subassemblies for tractors and machines. We are seeking assembly staff for Day Shift (5: 30am-4: 00pm) and Night Shift (4: 30pm-3: 00am).
To be successful in this role, this individual will need:
- MUST have mechanical aptitude and past assembly experience.
- A High School Diploma or equivalent GED – Tech school training a plus.
- MUST own personal tools (wrenches, ratchets, screwdrivers, impact wrench, etc.).
- Assembly or mechanical aptitude with a good working knowledge of assembly practices.
- Experience with hydraulic components and systems.
- Ability to work from hydraulic schematics and layout diagrams.
- Ability to understand methods sheets and documented work instructions.
- Ability to work off of a schedule and records assembly data.
- Willingness to work as a part of a team.
- Flexibility in performing various shop tasks required.
- Ability to be quality-driven.
- Ability to safely lift 50 pounds.
- Ability to use overhead cranes and jib cranes.
- Most work performed at floor level
This is an exciting opportunity to do something extraordinary: join a growing team that produces great equipment in the USA that is used around the world. Come join us by applying online today!
Employer is EEO/M/F/D/V. Please no third-party candidates or phone calls.