1425 Kingsview Dr Lebanon, Ohio 45036
Career Opportunity: Industrial Painter with Kadant Black Clawson in Lebanon, OH
Do you enjoy bringing new and prepared products to life? Do you thrive on painting and finishing high quality parts? If so, we want to talk to you!
For more than a century, Kadant has been delivering smart and efficient solutions to process industries. As a global leader in fiber, wood and recovered material processing systems, we design and manufacture products used in industries ranging from paper to plastics and textiles to tires.
Kadant is looking for an Industrial Painter/Sand Blaster to prepare and paint products to meet company standards. Some additional responsibilities of this position include:
- Abrade surfaces of metal or other hard composition parts to remove scale, sand, paint, grease, tar, rust, and dirt.
- Perform surface prep and masking of specified areas of parts to be abraded and/or painted.
- Operate equipment that directs blast or flow of abrasive laden compressed air, gas, or liquid over surface of the parts.
- Control valves on equipment to regulate pressure and composition of abrasive mixture.
- Process parts following blueprint, job traveler, and other written and verbal specifications to determine correct surface finish and paint application.
- Inspect finished parts to ensure conformance to specifications.
- Clean and maintain equipment to ensure optimal production condition.
- Past related experience prepping and finishing metal parts.
- Ability to maintain strict production schedules.
- Ability to read blue prints, directions, or work orders.
This is an exciting opportunity with a growing manufacturing group. Come join us by applying online today!
Employer is EEO/M/F/D/V. Please no third party candidates or phone calls.