Inside Sales Engineer
6156 Wesselman Rd Cincinnati, Ohio 45248
Job Opportunity – Inside Sales Engineer with Sur-Seal in Cincinnati, OH
Do you have a passion for providing a high level of customer service? Can you coordinate manufacturing and suppliers to finalize production plans? If so, we want to speak with you about our position.
For more than a half century, Sur-Seal has been providing innovative solutions to internationally known manufacturers in the HVAC, Lighting, and Medical industries. Sur-Seal is a leader in rubber and plastic products, has revolutionized lighting with optically clear silicon and other thermal interface materials, and provides rapid prototyping capabilities in clean room environments. We excel at innovation.
Sur-Seal is looking for an Inside Sales Engineer to work with customers to confirm orders, validate manufacturability, and to determine availability of materials for production.
Some additional responsibilities of this position include:
- Develop customized engineering solutions in focused markets
- Collaborate with customer engineering teams to define and develop winning results that meet requirements on performance (technical specifications), quality, delivery terms, and pricing
- Work closely with the sales team to help solve customer problems
- Champion customer intimacy business model by living the core value of “ customer care” and “ innovation”
- Work with suppliers to confirm availability of materials for production
- Cultivate sustainable win-win relationships within key customer accounts
- Maintain awareness of market conditions and competitor’ s products and pricing
- Prepare drawings, sketches and specifications required, design or modify existing products to suit customer needs and prepare proposals for the customer
The ideal candidate will be a high-energy, self-starter, with the ability to work seamlessly with team members of all departments and levels. Other requirements of this position include:
- Have a Bachelor’ s degree in Engineering.
- 3+ years of practical work experience.
- Past experience working within a cross functional business team environment.
- Manufacturing experience.
- Strong interpersonal skills to communicate with internal and external customers and to deliver written quotes and instructions.
Are you ready to join a strong team committed to consistent quality, working together, and creating innovation to exceed our clients’ high standards? Apply online today!
EEO/M/F/D/V. No third-party applications please.