Instrumentation and Controls Engineer
705 Central Ave Cincinnati, OH 45202
Career Opportunity: Instrumentation and Controls Engineer – Jedson Engineering – Cincinnati, OH
Are you an exceptional Instrumentation and Controls (I&C) Engineer with a positive “ get the job done” attitude? Do you want to work with world-class customers? Do you enjoy being a working manager? If so, we have your next career opportunity!
Jedson Engineering is a privately-owned, integrated engineering, procurement, and construction management (EPCm) company that delivers projects that improve our clients’ profitability. We partner with our clients to advance innovation into tomorrow. We believe in breakthroughs that drive the edge of innovation, doing great work, and in the power of partnership.
We are looking for an Instrumentation and Controls Engineer to lead and mentor our I&C department while working on interesting projects. As an I&C Engineer you will:
- Develop electrical single line drawings for 480Vac distribution systems.
- Create motor elementary diagrams.
- Produce electrical grounding plans.
- Generate lighting plans for both indoor and outdoor applications.
- Design PLC and DCS industrial control systems.
- Develop control system communication network and architecture.
- Produce electrical, controls, and instrumentation designs using the latest industry and safety standards.
- Manage a team of Electrical Engineers and I&C Engineers.
- Be assigned to and run Projects within your discipline.
To qualify, you should be a collaborative, positive, high-energy person excited about the challenge of joining a growing team, and have:
- Bachelor’ s or Master’ s Degree in Electrical Engineering or Instrumentation and Controls for industrial facilities.
- Demonstrated experience leading teams and operating concurrently on multiple projects.
- Experience being a discipline lead, managing people and projects.
- Flexibility and adaptability to changing direction of the client.
- Licensed Professional Engineer – State of Ohio preferred.
We offer a very competitive base salary and a full benefits package. If you are looking for a great career opportunity with a growing company experiencing significant growth, apply online today!
Employer is EOE/M/F/D/V. No third-party candidates please.