Kingsview Drive Lebanon, Ohio 45036
Job Opportunity – Inventory Specialist with Kadant Black Clawson in Northern Cincinnati
Do you have a passion for monitoring and maintaining WIP inventory levels? Do you have experience analyzing and identifying improvements in the material flow? If so, we want to speak with you about our position.
For more than a century, Kadant has been delivering smart and efficient solutions to process industries. As a global leader in: fiber processing; fluid handling; doctoring, cleaning, and filtration; and wood processing systems, we design and manufacture products used in industries ranging from paper to plastics and textiles to tires.
Kadant is looking for a maintenance professional who will maintain inventory levels in a world class manufacturing environment. The Inventory Specialist will perform daily cycle counting of perpetual and WIP inventory; research and resolve problem transactions; make adjustments and coordinate cycle counting activities between facilities. Some additional responsibilities of this position include:
- Conducts the daily cycle count of selected perpetual and WIP parts.
- Accurately accounts for all materials and supports full validation of inventory values.
- Communicates inventory adjustments to appropriate financial and operations management.
- Coordinates daily cycle count quantity and location resolutions between facilities.
- Supports shipping and receiving month-end and year-end cutoff audit testing, including compilation of documentation.
- Identifies on-hand adjustments over a threshold amount, determines and documents the reason for the adjustments.
- Tracks scrap material adjustments and the sale of scrap material to support proper process flow and internal control.
The ideal candidate must be able to lift and carry up to 50 pounds, be able to climb and work from ladders/lifting apparatuses, and will have a safe work history. As well as performing duties in a safe manner, the physical requirements of this position include:
- Must be capable of hearing or have an awareness of forklifts and cranes moving throughout the facility. May be required to operate forklifts and cranes.
- May be required to work in confined spaces, crawling in, on, and under equipment.
- Must be able to move around the shop floor and negotiate ramps and uneven floor surfaces with exposure to a typical shop environment; i.e. extreme heat, cold, dust, noise, fumes, and other elements.
Are you ready to join a strong team committed to consistent quality and continuous improvement in a cost-effective way to meet our clients’ high standards? Apply online today! Be part of our future!
EEO/M/F/D/V. No third-party applications please.