Lead CNC Machinist
3460 Grant Drive Lebanon, Ohio 45036
Career Opportunity: Lead CNC Machinist with Fecon in Lebanon, OH
Are you an expert in CNC machining? Do you excel at fixturing, setting up, maintaining, machining, and programming CNC machines? If so, we want you to join our team!
Fecon is a leading manufacturer in the Forestry and Construction Industries for track carriers and attachments. Our international headquarters is located in Lebanon, Ohio and is home of the Bull Hog® mulcher. Fecon is continually adding to and advancing our robust product line. In fact, we’ ve recently added an additional 40, 000 square feet of manufacturing space. There’ s room for you to come and join this company on the move.
Our Lead CNC Machinist is critical to our operations and ensures that all machining operations produce high quality parts for our products. This position will also be responsible for the following activities:
- Plans sequence of operations, applying knowledge of physical properties of the metal.
- Inspects workpiece for defects.
- Measures workpiece and verifies dimensions and weight, using micrometer, template, straightedge and scale.
- Maintain the machinery and keep the work area clean and orderly through preventative maintenance.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 4+ years previous experience with boring, milling machines, and turning centers
- Ability to read and interpret blue prints, drawings, and machine sketches
- 2+ years previous experience with G-code programming with Fanuc controls
- Ability to lift 50 pounds
- Ability to operate overhead cranes and jib cranes
This is an exciting opportunity to do something extraordinary: join a growing team that produces great equipment in the USA that is used around the world. Come join us by applying online today!
Employer is EEO/M/F/D/V. Please no third party candidates or phone calls.