Sales Lead Management Specialist
2680 Van Hook Ave Hamilton, Ohio 45015
Career Opportunity: Sales Lead Management Specialist with Kaivac, Inc. in Hamilton, OH
Do you have strong phone communication skills? Are you organized and focused on the little details? Do you have B2B project management experience? If so, we have an opportunity for you!
Kaivac, Inc. was founded in 1997 out of a need to solve the number one building maintenance complaint - dirty restrooms - to produce healthy results. Kaivac, Inc. develops science-based hygienic cleaning systems that protect the health of building occupants while raising the value of cleaning operations. We are looking for a Sales Lead Management Specialist to join our team.
The Sales Lead Management Specialist will be responsible establishing and managing a closed-loop lead management system. This position will include managing all aspects of inbound and outbound lead generation, qualification and management. The Sales Lead Management Specialist will also be responsible for working with the Marketing and Sales Teams to define and continuously improve the Lead Management Process. Additional responsibilities of this position include:
- Inside Sales
- Customer Service
- Responding to, qualifying, and tracking Inbound Leads and Requests.
- Nurturing prospects and disseminating qualified leads to appropriate sales teams.
- Responding to and routing Inbound Online Chat Sessions.
- Developing lists for Outbound Campaign Management and coordinate mailing logistics.
- Managing the lead qualification, tracking and dissemination process.
- Maintaining a library of Sales/Marketing Tools/Assets (print and online).
- Organizing and stocking In-House Collateral.
- Managing CRM/Marketing Automation Technology.
- Maintain End-User (Prospect/Customer) Database.
- Managing contact information and reference lists.
- Helping to define Data Profile/Fields for Leads and Prospects, and Customers.
- Maintain Database Integrity.
- Report on Campaign Results (i.e., Email/Postal Campaign Performance, Lead Activity, Trackable Sales, etc.).
The ideal candidate for the Sales Lead Management Specialist position will have experience executing digital and postal campaigns, and will have strong communication skills, both verbal and written. They will be detail-oriented, collaborative, and a team player. Additional requirements for this position are:
- Two to three years’ experience working in a B2B environment in outbound marketing or sales.
- Bachelor’ s degree is preferred, but not required.
- Knowledgeable about Microsoft Office Suite - Adobe product knowledge a plus.
- Strong organization and analytical skills.
- Strong project management skills.
- Familiarity with CRM systems.
- Knowledgeable about email management programs.
If you’ re looking to make an impact in a growing company, apply online today!
Employer is EEO/M/F/D/V. Please no third-party candidates or phone calls. Local candidates please – relocation and sponsorship are not provided at this time.