10629 Reading Road Cincinnati, Ohio 45241
Job Opportunity – Linen Assistant with All Occasions Event Rental in Cincinnati, OH
Do you work best with a team? Do you crave a fast-paced environment? Do you like to be active during your day? If you answered yes to these questions, All Occasions has the opportunity for you!
At All Occasions Event Rental, we’ ve built our reputation on outstanding customer service, a knowledgeable staff, and the most impressive array of products in the Tri-State area. We are nationally recognized as having the highest number of Certified Event Rental Professionals (CERP) of any rental company in the United States and Canada. Through membership in professional organizations, frequent buying trips, continuing professional education and our extensive connections in the rental community, we stay on the cutting edge.
We are currently seeking a Linen Associate to work in our Cincinnati warehouse. The Linen Associate will be responsible for:
- Assisting with sorting, laundering, pressing, checking, folding and hanging special event linens and other textiles.
- Operating laundry equipment (washers, extractors, press, steam tunnel) as required.
- Wrapping, packing and restocking event textiles.
The ideal candidate for the Linen Assistant will be customer-service oriented and have a positive attitude. The other requirements for this position are as follows:
- Strong attention detail.
- Reliable transportation to work.
- Positive attitude.
- Good range of motion.
- Ability to stand for 8 hours.
- Ability to lift up to 40 pounds unassisted.
- Other responsibilities and tasks may be added as required.
How to Apply: This is an exciting opportunity to roll up your sleeves and make an impact in a strong company. Come join us by applying online today!
Employer is EEO/M/F/D/V. Please no third-party candidates or phone calls. Local candidates please – relocation and sponsorship are not provided at this time.