3460 Grant Drive Lebanon, Ohio 45036
Career Opportunity: MIG Welder (2nd Shift) with Fecon in Lebanon, OH
Are you a skilled Welder looking for a growing company to join? Do you enjoy watching the “ little things” come together to make something great? If so, we want you to join our team!
Fecon is a leading manufacturer in the Forestry and Construction Industries for track carriers and attachments. Our international headquarters is located in Lebanon, Ohio and is home of the Bull Hog® mulcher. Fecon is continually adding to and advancing our robust product line. In fact, we’ ve recently added an additional 40, 000 square feet of manufacturing space. There’ s room for you to come and join this company on the move.
We are looking for a Night Shift Welder (Shift Time: (4: 30pm-3: 00am) join our manufacturing team. This person will be responsible for reading blueprints & drawings and taking measurements to plan layout and procedures. Additionally, this person will be responsible for:
- Determining the appropriate welding equipment or method based on requirements.
- Setting up components for welding according to required specifications.
- Testing and inspecting welded surfaces and structures to discover defects.
- Maintaining equipment to ensure that it remains in good condition.
To be successful in this role, this individual will need:
- A High School Diploma or equivalent GED – Tech school training a plus.
- MIG Welding experience.
- TIG Welding experience a plus.
- Ability to read and interpret blue prints, drawings, and machine sketches.
- Experience tacking and assembling weld from blueprints.
- Experience operating a crane.
- Ability to work well in a team atmosphere.
- Ability to safely use and lift equipment weighing 50 lbs.
- Work performed standing 90% of the time.
This is an exciting opportunity to do something extraordinary: join a growing team that produces great equipment in the USA that is used around the world. Come join us by applying online today!
Employer is EEO/M/F/D/V. Please no third-party candidates or phone calls.