2051 Meridan Place Hebron, KY 41048
Job Opportunity – Maintenance Technician with Close the Loop in Northern Kentucky
Are you a person that cares about the environment? Do you have the ability to repair, maintain and make adjustments to industrial equipment? If so, we want to speak with you about our position.
Close the Loop (CtL) is an industry leading global resource recovery and recycling company. CtL is dedicated to making the Circular Economy a reality by providing best-in-class sustainability solutions to companies that want to enhance their Corporate Social Responsibility through effective and efficient recovery and re-use of valuable resources from their products.
Close the Loop is looking for a Maintenance Technician on 3rd shift to be responsible for efficient management of day-to-day activities which includes installing, troubleshooting, repairing and maintaining production and facility equipment according to safety, predictive and productive maintenance systems and processes to support the achievement of the sites’ business goals and objectives.
Some additional responsibilities of this position include:
- Perform typical maintenance tasks to support the production floor and the entire facility
- Provide emergency/unscheduled repairs of production equipment and perform scheduled maintenance repairs of production equipment during machine service
- Read and interpret equipment manuals, diagrams, and schematics and utilize work orders to record required maintenance and service activity
- Diagnose problems, replace or repair parts, test and make adjustments
- Recommend new spare parts and procedures and participate in spare parts management
- Perform scheduled preventative maintenance on machinery and the building/grounds as required
The ideal candidate will have:
- 5 plus years’ experience in the mechanical maintenance field servicing in a manufacturing environment
- Comprehensive understanding of electrical systems and the troubleshooting and repair of industrial equipment
- Strong mechanical aptitude for industrial equipment, including conveyors, shredders, water treatment and air handling systems
- Experience with troubleshooting PLC controls is a plus
- Hands on experience in metal fabrication/welding highly desired
- Be able to work in a non-climate controlled warehouse
- Must be able to pass a background check and drug test
Are you ready to join a strong team committed to consistent quality and continuous improvement in a cost-effective way to meet our clients’ high standards? Apply online today. Be part of our future!
EEO/M/F/D/V. No third-party applications please.