Manager of IT Systems Engineering
4393 Digital Way Mason, OH 45040
Career Opportunity: Manager of IT Systems Engineering with Apex Supply Chain Technologies in Mason, OH
Are you an expert in cloud infrastructure and container technology? Do you thrive on design new and existing infrastructure and cloud systems? Can you oversee a team of system administrators? If so, we have a great opportunity for you.
Apex Supply Chain Technologies is defining the future of how companies manage their supply chains by providing tailored, scalable, hardware and software solutions, which allow customers to right-size and control materials, supplies, equipment and critical parts, based on true demand. We are a rapidly growing technology innovator, providing transformative Supply Chain Technology solutions to a rapidly-expanding client base of over 10, 000 corporate users worldwide. Over the past five years, more than 300 of the Fortune 1000 and Forbes Global 1000 companies have implemented Apex solutions.
We have need for a Manager of IT Systems Engineering to join the team at our corporate headquarters in Mason, OH. The Manager of IT Systems Engineering is expected to be a hands-on leader who oversees a team of systems administrators in the design, implementation and ongoing support of existing and new systems. Additionally, you will be responsible for:
- Developing and maintaining all cloud services and hosted systems technical architecture.
- Acting as a Tier-3 technical support escalation point, reacting to and resolving escalated operational and production related incidents.
- Systems infrastructure in private and public cloud environments.
- Evaluating new and emerging technologies as well as automation processes for existing technologies.
- Security policy adherence of all servers, storage systems, and virtualization platforms both on-prem and in the public cloud environments.
- Developing and maintaining system standards, procedures, and policy.
Candidate should enjoy being a self-motivated team player who does what it takes to get the job done, and have:
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science or related field. Master’ s degree in Computer Science is a plus.
- 10+ years progressive hands on experience in IT infrastructure design, operations and management.
- Expert level understanding of Windows, Linux, VMWare technologies.
- Expertise in DNS, DHCP, Active Directory and O365 technologies.
- Experience with design, architecture, and management of public cloud infrastructure such as AWS and Azure.
- Experience with containerization technologies such as Docker a plus.
- Broad understanding of networking and security technologies.
- Microsoft, VMWare, Linux, Cloud certifications a plus.
- Experience with enterprise monitoring tools a plus.
If you are looking for a great career opportunity with a profitable company experiencing significant growth, apply online today!
Employer is EOE/M/F/D/V. No third party candidates please.