9911 Crescent Park Dr West Chester, Ohio 45069
Career Opportunity: Manual Machinist with Stock Manufacturing in West Chester, OH
Do you thrive on machining different parts daily? Are you an expert with fixturing, tooling, and all things machining? If so, we want to speak with you!
Stock Manufacturing has been in business for nearly 50 years and is a leading manufacturer of metal fabrication parts for our clients. Product quality and customer satisfaction have been key corporate goals of our company. Our expertise in the metal fabrication field have been finely tuned through many years of experience.
We are looking for a Manual Machinist to join our manufacturing team. This person will machine parts to specified dimensions and tolerances using a variety of machines. Additionally, this person will be responsible for:
- Attending mandatory overtime (when scheduled) on Fridays.
- Setting up, adjusting, and efficiently operating machine tools to achieve close/exact tolerances on products with various dimensions.
- Operating brake press, drill press, band saw, punch press, and Pemserter machines.
- Starts and observes machine operation to detect malfunctions or out-of-tolerance machining and adjusts machine as required.
- Cleans and maintains machine, tooling, and parts to ensure that equipment is in optimal production condition.
To be successful in this role, this individual will need:
- A High School Diploma or equivalent GED – Tech school training a plus.
- Ability to read and interpret routers, blue prints, drawings, and machine sketches.
- Experience using measuring tools including tape measure and calipers.
- Experience operating a crane.
- Willingness to work in extreme temperatures.
- Ability to safely use and lift (unassisted) materials weighing 50 lbs for 25% of the work day.
- Must pass a pre-employment drug test
We are looking for customer and quality focused individuals that share our passion to deliver great products to our clients. Come join us by applying online today.
Employer is EEO/M/F/D/V. Please no third-party candidates or phone calls.