6156 Wesselman Rd Cincinnati, Ohio 45248
Job Opportunity – Manufacturing Engineer with Sur-Seal in Cincinnati, OH
Do you thrive on developing the most efficient and effective equipment and production processes? Can you coordinate with Sales, Production, Quality, and Engineering teams to facilitate equipment process enhancements for the release of new products and changes to existing products? If so, we want to speak with you about our position.
For more than a half century, Sur-Seal has been providing innovative solutions to internationally known manufacturers in the HVAC, Lighting, and Medical industries. Sur-Seal is a leader in rubber and plastic products, has revolutionized lighting with optically clear silicon and other thermal interface materials, and provides rapid prototyping capabilities in clean room environments. We excel at innovation.
Sur-Seal is looking for a Manufacturing Engineer to provide input and solutions during the product development phase as to the most effective and efficient production process. Some additional responsibilities of this position include:
- Develop processes to measure and improve productivity of equipment performance and team efficiency through Continuous Process Improvement.
- Review of equipment part changes to determine production and quality requirements necessary to meet customer specifications for new and existing products.
- Responsible for technical issues requiring engineering assistance from the production floor.
- Estimate the production cost, time, equipment resources, and human resources to meet customer and quality specifications. Recommend design or production changes that will be required to produce the product within cost and quality guidelines.
- Evaluate and make recommendations on the quality control and manufacturing methods, and the tooling and fixturing to be used.
The ideal candidate will be an experienced manufacturing engineer with the ability to work seamlessly with team members of all departments and levels. Other requirements of this position include:
- Bachelors degree in Engineering or Engineering Technology.
- Minimum of 10 years of materials and manufacturing experience preferred.
- Progressive engineering experience preferred.
- Past experience working within a cross-functional team environment preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- PLC experience preferred.
- Due to ITAR Compliance requirements, we are unable to consider candidates requiring visa sponsorships.
Are you ready to join a strong team committed to consistent quality, working together, and creating innovation to exceed our clients’ high standards? Apply online today. Be part of our future!
EEO/M/F/D/V. No third-party applications please.