Marketing Communications Specialist
2680 Van Hook Ave Hamilton, Ohio 45015
Career Opportunity: Marketing Communications Specialist with Kaivac, Inc. in Hamilton, OH
Are you excited by creating content and marketing materials? Do you have a creative mind and an organized approach? Are you looking for a small, family-oriented team? If so, we would love to speak with you!
Kaivac, Inc. was founded in 1997 out of a need to solve the number one building maintenance complaint - dirty restrooms to produce healthy results. Kaivac, Inc. develops science-based hygienic cleaning systems that protect the health of building occupants while raising the value of cleaning operations. We are looking for a Marketing Communications Specialist to join our team.
The Marketing Communications Specialist will be responsible for the planning, development, production and execution of marketing and sales support materials and programs with a minimum amount of supervision. This position will include working with print and electronic media, as well as some technical documentation for internal and external use. Additional responsibilities of this position include:
- Planning and developing marketing and promotional communications projects, including print, electronic, web, social media, tradeshow, etc.
- Acting as writing, editing and graphic resource for broad range of initiatives, including direct marketing materials, emails, brochures, web content, presentations, event-related materials.
- Understanding and operating within Kaivac branding guidelines.
- Work within budget guidelines while ensuring cost-saving measures; understanding implications on general business management.
- Keeping abreast of industry standards and trends as related to responsibilities.
- Working with marketing and product management to develop key messages, help ensure consistency of messages throughout marketing materials.
- Prioritizing and tracking projects and deadlines.
- Coordinating and directing outside suppliers to ensure projects are completed on time and within established budget.
The ideal candidate will have an understanding of design, print and web production techniques. They will be detail-oriented, collaborative, and a team player. Additional requirements for this position are:
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and meet deadlines within a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience in writing, editing and development of print materials and web content.
- Detail oriented.
- Some travel required.
- Strong computer / multiple software skills.
- Excellent organization skills with attention to detail.
- Strong proof-reading abilities.
If you’ re looking to make an impact in a growing company, apply online today!
Employer is EEO/M/F/D/V. Please no third-party candidates or phone calls. Local candidates please – relocation and sponsorship are not provided at this time.