3574 E Kemper Rd Cincinnati, Ohio 45241
Career Opportunity: Marketing Manager – LOTH – Cincinnati, OH
Are you a hands-on Marketing Manager looking for an opportunity to drive change? Do you describe yourself as a self-motivated, go-getter with a passion for the work you do? Are you up for accomplishing projects in an effective and efficient manner? This is a unique opportunity to help set the tone for our future!
Founded over 125 years ago, today LOTH is the workplace solutions leader in the Cincinnati and Columbus, Ohio markets. LOTH is dedicated to delivering exceptional service to customers locally, across the country and around the world. As the exclusive Steelcase dealer in Cincinnati and Columbus, LOTH supports its customer with the widest range of workplace knowledge, products and services.
LOTH is seeking a Graphic Designer who will support our Cincinnati sales and marketing efforts. This position is responsible for increasing our brand awareness and supporting the staff in all phases of the design process (including brainstorming, phase one of design, design refinements, compiling, and final presentations). The ideal candidate must be self-motivated, energetic, and able to work on multiple projects with a strong understanding of the creative programs and process. LOTH is a fast-paced work atmosphere, giving designers real-world experience in the graphic design field.
Additional responsibilities of this position will include:
- Assisting in creating and editing marketing materials including flyers, brochures, proposals, ads, invites, case studies that communicate our consistent brand message.
- Working closely with the business leaders to improve aesthetic appeal of websites and execute projects related to general site maintenance.
- Leading Social Media initiatives and any e-related business development initiatives.
- Supporting all LOTH event planning activities.
- Performing other duties, as needed, to meet the needs of the business.
- Ensuring accurate, consistent, and timely completion of basic to intermediate level client design deliverables as directed by business leaders.
- Participating in internal creative reviews and teaming up with other creative staff to work through design deliverables.
- Meeting quality standards at all times for all assigned deliverables and communicating with business leaders on ways improve the process and work more efficiently.
- Supporting Company’ s profitability efforts by working efficiently, accurately and displaying timely completion of the assigned creative design activities
- Continuing to seek developmental opportunities to grow skill set and ensuring a satisfactory employment experience maintaining an open mind and being flexible to adapt to changes as the business environment dictates.
- Encouraging collaboration with all staff, listens well and values the opinions of others.
The ideal candidate will need strong organizational skills with the ability to evaluate current situations and make recommendations for improvements. This position requires a candidate with a blend of strategy, technical, creative, analytic and project management expertise. Additionally, you will need:
- A college degree (e.g. Bachelor of Arts) or equivalent degree within appropriate discipline such as Graphic Design, Digital Design, or Package Design, or an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the key accountabilities of the job required.
- Experience in a Creative Design Studio/Agency (Advertising, Marketing, Publishing, Film, etc.) environment or similar Graphic Arts environment a plus.
- Good people, organizational, and analytical skills (including time management and attention to detail).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be fluent with Adobe Creative Suite Programs (i.e. Photoshop and Illustrator) as well as Microsoft Word and PowerPoint.
- Website design experience a plus.
- Ability to assist in the translation of existing and emerging concepts into actual graphic designs.
- Ability to develop and maintain a collaborative relationship with peers and colleagues.
- Ability to work independently and exercise initiative.
Does this opportunity sound like your next challenge? If so, please apply online today!
Employer is EOE/AA/M/F/D/V. Drug Free Workplace. Please no third-party candidates.