Cincinnati, Ohio 45209
Career Opportunity: Marketing Manager – FORCAM – Cincinnati, OH
Do you thrive on planning and orchestrating marketing campaigns for brand awareness and lead generation? Do you enjoy touching each part of the marketing process, wearing multiple hats and taking the initiative to drive continual company growth? Do you have manufacturing experience and an interest in technology? If so, FORCAM has a great opportunity for you!
FORCAM is a global software company for discrete manufacturing companies providing a unified approach for sustained manufacturing excellence across all operations. FORCAM’ s Advanced Shop Floor Management Technology harmonizes all manufacturing operations from the top -- to the shop floor and across the global supply chain and enterprise, creating the transparent factory environment.
To grow our local team in Cincinnati, we are seeking a Marketing Manager for US operations to execute marketing strategies and campaigns, generate leads, and enhance FORCAM brand awareness. We are looking for a self-starting individual, with an entrepreneurial attitude that can excel in the role of Marketing Manager.
The candidate must possess a wide range of B2B marketing and communications skills with flair for event management, online marketing, account-based marketing, lead management, partner marketing, marketing automation and an affinity to design work. Experience in the USA manufacturing environment and trends to increase competitiveness of this industry is a must, alongside the understanding of business buying behavior with previous experience and proven results will be an added advantage.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Actively manage planning, development, content, budget, project management and successful implementation of integrated marketing programs for audiences including awareness, demand generation, pipeline building, and acceleration.
- Develop and manage regional marketing plan to align with the global marketing plan, including integrated campaigns, corporate events, industry conferences and tradeshows, online, partner marketing, account-based marketing campaigns— from launch through follow-up.
- Plan, create and execute all marketing activities and report results to stakeholders in regional sales department.
- Drive lead generation and marketing automation programs.
- Manage local PR agency relationships, ensuring that marketing programs are executed flawlessly and meet goals and stay in budget.
- Manage events such as conferences, seminars, trade shows and webinars, and support internal and external stakeholders.
- Manage content localization and development – web content, collateral, white papers, case studies, sales presentations and interactive content and platforms.
- Work closely with partners to design effective joint events to drive marketing performance with measurable KPIs including awareness, number of qualitative leads, conversion, and revenues.
- Localize and contextualize global strategy and campaign for USA while working with global team across Germany, UK and China. Provide feedback on campaign performance, message resonance and business goals.
The ideal candidate will be resourceful, looking for a challenge, and have:
- Bachelor’ s degree level education with 3-5 years’ experience in B2B industry.
- Experience driving each part of the marketing process with a focus on trends in the industry.
- Experience and/or exposure to production or manufacturing environments.
- Experience developing and executing successful lead generation and sales marketing plans targeting segmented manufacturing businesses, such as MNC and SMBs.
- Experience with marketing automation and other marketing tech tools; Act-On and Ion Interactive knowledge a plus.
- Able to Project Manage events including monthly Sales Events (45 guests), Sponsored Events (100-250 guests), and Trade Shows.
If you are looking for a great opportunity in a growing company, please apply online today.
Employer is EOE/M/F/D/V. Please no third party candidates.