National Account Sales Director
2680 Van Hook Ave Hamilton, OH 45015
Career Opportunity: National Account Sales Director with Kaivac, Inc. in Hamilton, OH
Are you a goal-oriented self-starter? Do you have a proven track record of strong sales results? Do you have B2B project management experience? If so, we have an opportunity for you!
Kaivac, Inc. was founded in 1997 out of a need to solve the number one building maintenance complaint - dirty restrooms to produce healthy results. Kaivac, Inc. develops science-based hygienic cleaning systems that protect the health of building occupants while raising the value of cleaning operations. We are looking for a National Account Sales Director to join our team.
The National Account Sales Director will lead the company’ s efforts to maintain and expand relationships with large, multi-location customers. The National Account Sales Director will be responsible for achieving company-assigned sales objectives through the Kaivac Selling System (KSS), including, but not limited to, prospecting, qualifying needs, sales presentations, demonstrations, and generating effective proposals. Additional responsibilities of this position include:
- Coordinating the involvement of company personnel, including support, service, and management resources, in order to meet account performance objectives and customers’ expectations.
- Accomplishing significant growth objectives by implementing sales plans within the defined territory.
- Achieving a minimum of 100% of assigned sales objectives.
- Utilizing sound and effective Expense management for territory.
- Protecting organization' s value, brand, and position as market leader by keeping certain information confidential.
- Improving job knowledge and other required skills by participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications, maintaining personal networks, and participating in approved professional organizations.
- Learning and being able to demonstrate acceptable competency with the KSS standard.
- Maintaining CRM compliance and management for all sales activities.
- Setting goals and written sales plan for achieving assigned sales objectives.
- Proactively communicating and reporting on all key sales activities and pertinent customer feedback.
- Executing new product launches as required.
- Protecting corporate assets, confidential information and trade secrets.
- Upholding Kaivac “ Code of Conduct” Standards.
The National Account Sales Director will primarily focus on the headquarters and key decision-making executives of assigned and newly-acquired accounts. This position will require the ideal candidate to have strong organization and communication skills with the goal of making a positive impact on the company and clients. Additional requirements for this position are:
- Bachelor’ s Degree.
- A minimum of 8+ years of successful sales experience.
- Experience working in a CRM.
- Must be goal-oriented and a self-starter with solid reasoning skills.
- Comfortable with overnight travel (min. 50%)
- Must be able to lift 50+ pounds, drive distances, and travel by air.
If you’ re looking to make an impact in a growing company, apply online today!
Employer is EEO/M/F/D/V. Please no third-party candidates or phone calls. Local candidates please – relocation and sponsorship are not provided at this time.