Office Manager/Administrative Assistant
5720 Gateway Blvd Suite 201 Mason, Ohio 45040
Career Opportunity – Office Manager/Administrative Assistant - Zimmerman Group - Mason, OH
Are you an experienced Office Manager/Administrative Assistant who has worked for a senior executive in a fast-paced environment? Are you a go– getter? Are you someone who is high energy, extremely organized and can manage your work without a lot of direction or hand-holding? Are you polished, professional and dynamic?
This Office Manager/Administrative Assistant position supports two extremely busy Principle Partners of a small company that provides services for the nation’ s largest brands.
The person we are looking for is…
- A “ taker.” Meaning you’ re always looking for things you can take off the CEO’ s plate without even asking.
- Flexible. Things around here happen quickly. Our team has flexibility in their work schedule. In exchange, we are all willing to jump in when we are needed.
- Very professional. You’ ll be interacting with high-level business owner and executive clients, so professionalism is a must.
- Reliable. We need to be able to count on you to follow through on your commitments and assignments without a lot of hand-holding. (Common sense is a must!)
- High energy. This is a “ start-up” work environment and the pace is fast.
- Detail oriented. You remember names. You pay careful attention to avoid mistakes. You are thorough. Accuracy and details matter to you.
The Zimmerman Group is a growing motivational, leadership training, and team-building company providing inspirational, interactive programming to corporate, college, and non-profit clients. The Zimmerman Group believes strongly in operating as a values-led business. We hold as our primary goal the empowerment of individuals and organizations to be more productive, operate more in concert with personal and organizational values and beliefs, and be character-centered in daily life.
We are currently seeking an Office Manager/Administrative Assistant who is a detail-oriented, highly organized, self-motivated individual to work in an entrepreneurial, dynamic, yet casual office. This individual must be a creative thinker, strong writer, and great problem solver who is able to handle many details at one time, special projects, and customer relations. This individual must be well rounded with a diverse set of skills and the desire and ability to grow.
- Office Management- manage day to day operations, client interactions, inventory, and vendor relations.
- Marketing and Sales Assistance- work as active team member to ensure successful market penetration and continually striving to deepen engagement with current clients.
- Logistics- manage scheduled events, book travel, set-up itinerary, coordinate shipping of job supplies, and log expenses.
- Project Management- as needed.
- Administrative Administrative Assistance- manage day-to-day administrative needs for owners including scheduling, screening of appointments, correspondence, and processing of mail and website orders.
- Bachelor’ s Degree.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Google Apps.
- Genuine interest in motivational programming and a desire to help others help themselves.
- Sales experience.
- Working knowledge of Word Press, Infusionsoft (CRM) software, Event management software.
- Understanding of Social Media: Facebook, Twitter, Linked-in, YouTube, Instagram.
Does this opportunity sound like your next challenge? If you can you easily hop between competing priorities without breaking a sweat, and would thrive as a member of a small team at a fast-growing company, then we are looking for you!
Apply online today to join our team!
Employer is EEO/M/F/V/D.