Owner Accounting Coordinator
4556 Airport Rd Cincinnati, OH 45226
Job Opportunity – Owner Accounting Coordinator – Executive Jet Management, a Berkshire Hathaway company – Cincinnati, OH (Lunken Airport)
APPLY HERE: http://bit.ly/OACEJMREF
Are you a strong accounting professional looking for the next step in your career? Do you enjoy analyzing and solving complex problems? Are you a team-oriented individual? We have your next opportunity with Executive Jet Management!
Executive Jet Management (EJM) has built a solid reputation for being the leader in worldwide aircraft management and private jet charter services since 1977. EJM earned its reputation by delivering on an ironclad business model centered on continuous improvement and a zealous commitment to exceeding expectations, both client-based and regulatory alike, at every turn. Today, EJM is synonymous with principles deeply rooted in a culture of safety, security, and exceptional service.
The EJM Experience is about how the extreme passion and aviation expertise of EJM' s professionals turns into the powerful components that ensure your private aviation experience is the safest and most reliable it can be. It' s because how matters. And that is why EJM' s culture of excellence is at the heart of everything we do, from high-level operations down to the smallest detail. EJM is hiring an Owner Accounting Coordinator to their team in Cincinnati, OH.
As the Owner Accounting Coordinator, you will be responsible for maintaining knowledge of each managed account to personalize the billing process and work proactively in recognizing and resolving account issues. This position will require a high level of client interaction via phone and electronic communication as well as collaboration with other EJM internal departments. Additionally, you will be responsible for:
- Preparing all invoices within timelines established by the Accounting Management.
- Communicating to department manager regarding any significant developments relating to the Client relationship.
- Ownership of all transactional details relating to flight activity of the Client.
- Being the internal liaison for all financial matters relating to the flight activity of the Client.
- Monitoring account receivable balances for Clients and participate in rectifying any aging issues.
- Effectively communicating to Clients in a timely manner.
- Participating as an active member of Client Services Team to support Client relations.
We are seeking an independent self-starter with the ability to identify complex problems and review related information to develop solutions or alternatives. Additionally, you will need:
- Associate’ s degree in Accounting, Finance or related fields.
- 4+ years’ experience in a corporate accounting environment.
- Strong computer skills using Microsoft Office.
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
- The ability to organize and manage multiple priorities.
- Strong organizational skills and a high attention to detail; ability to be deadline oriented.
- Ability to analyze and resolve problems at a functional and strategic level.
- Ability to pass a pre-employment drug-test and background check.
- Commitment to company values.
This is an exciting opportunity with a growing company! Come join us by applying online today by going to: http://bit.ly/OACEJMREF
Employer is EEO/M/F/D/V. Please no third-party candidates or phone calls.